Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My Bike

Weekend Warrior
    our last fighter Party... some pics from it!

you blokes are crazy Van,our next meet is in 2 days so we'll try to match your quality burners. only problem is we come from all over the east coast of Australia so we need them tyres to get home again. The streetfighter cult is not very old in Aus,but its catching on fast. We could do with some quality German fighter builders over here,because parts are expensive an not much avaliable that isnt a standard item unless your wallet is loaded and your an engineer. we rely on imported products to create most of our machines so feel free to send us some parts.how long has it taken you to build your bike??? mine was standard untill about 3 months ago,it's still nuthing special,but its a fighter.post ya some pictures after the weekend ride(because i dont have a camera).
    p.s Andymac and helmut are both just fictional characters,sorry to get your hopes up.but if you decide to visit Australia i'm sure we could accomodate you and who knows,you might just meet the girl of your dreams.
    cheers
    Davo.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Yeah Davo I got the Camera Ready to go! plenty of Batteries

Blog Entries
    Nice one Badvan. I have seen a decent Fighter party since the Isle of Mann 8 years ago! We're missing it over here, I can tell ya!

i bet they dont have someone doing the undie jump tho.

if we can teach Van English,we can teach him how to Undie Jump.
    Boh,give me your keys an i'll show ya how good a Ducaty looks on fire,with 12 stubbies hangin out the rear wheel.an bring that undertray to Coffs,it'll help get the bonfire started.

ive got plenty of matches

Weekend Warrior
    whats a undie Jump????

The problem with the tires is easy in germany.. if u go to a fighter meeting there is a place where u can change tires for 5 Euros.. Just old an used tires but funny to kill 7-8 Tires in a weekend

I found the girl of my dreams but she is poor *hehe* I need another rich one in down under, so i can life half of the year in germany withaout speelimited highways and other half year down under with the kangaroos *hehe*

isle of man is funny! Mad days and lot of Party... But the beer is *xxx* I prefere the german beer !

The problem with the parts is easy.. u can make this by own... lamination is not really hard! If u need parts from germany (theres alot of) i can buy and send it to you, but i think the shipment is to expansive..

Would be nice if i can life in down under and open a small company which sells fighter parts!
    But its verry hard to get a visa or something that allowes me to life and work in australia.

And first i have to learn english *lol*

5 euro's for tyres is just mad Bad.mate if i can find you an Aussie wife i will let you know,coz thats all you need to become an Aussie.but a photo would sure get the ball rolling.we'd love to have a German parts importer on our side because our fighters are very average compared to yours.If you decide to come here for a holiday,let me know because you can stay at my house free of charge an there's plenty of potential wives where i live,an some even speak German. will take you a while to get used to the heat over here mate,but i'm sure you'd fit in eventually. i have a few German mates who'd be glad to help you out.

p.s. the Undie Jump is hard to explain,you have to see it to believe it.

Weekend Warrior
    hehe... The problem is i have a girlfriend! And i cant leave germany without her... And i dont know its possible for us booth to life in australia! To many laws i think. I asked a friend and he told me that it is possible to life there if somebody give me a job !! before!! i leave germany!
    So i think it will be only a dream.. But in next summer i will make my vacations in down under and it would be very nice to meet or life for 3 weeks with a couple of people with the "Virus" in it

LoL i dont know u can understand what i write but i hope *hehe*

Ps. if u find a rich nice looking girl that want to mary me i will come without my..... ahhhh noooooooo if she read this im dead ! ;o)

Is there any pics of the Undie Jump?

no pics of the undie jump yet Van but i can post you pics of a kangaroo. p.s. you dont ride em, you shoot em.

aslong as my rear tyre is pointed at those Zooks! hehehe U like that one rexie ? hahaha [8D]

Weekend Warrior
    LOL i dont need any pics of a kangaroo I had shoes from it *hehe*
    u have a messenger or ICQ or something else davo?

no mate,i'm very computer iliterate.only got e-mail ... danich11@iprimus.com.au.

Make sure you come to Sunny QLD Badvan, You'll find a nice one here bud!

Weekend Warrior
    Ok i write u an email...

Next year at this time i will be down under.. Only vacations but better then nothing...

Whats QLD?

Hope there will be cold beer

Blog Entries
    QLD is Queensland mate. The most beautiful part of Australia. (Wait for it.......) Loads of cold beer too.

Yeah, but it's all farkin XXXX.

Remember the joke about the bloke in hell with the beautifal woman, with no holes?

Well Queenslands the woman and xxxx is the 'no holes'

Come down to Canberra mate, the national capital, you can get a real beer down here

New Zealand SteinLager , I've even got some Czech Pilsener here somewhere.

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    its too cold in cbr..there is definately summat up with you Chalkie.[|)]

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast