Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Jokes

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Hemi the Maori builder was going through a house he had just built for the woman who owned it.

She was telling him what colour to paint each room. They went into the first room and she said 'I want this room to be painted a light blue.'

Hemi went to the front door and yelled 'GREEN SIDE UP!'

When he went back into the house, she told him that the next room was to be bright red.

When he went back into the house, she told him that the next room was to be tan.

When he came back, the lady was pretty curious, so she asked him 'I keep telling you colours, but you go out the front and yell green side up; what is that for?'

Hemi said, 'Oh don't worry about that, I've just got a couple of Aussies laying the turf out the front.

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    noice 1 lmao

Whats got 8 legs and a big black cunt?

The A team
    Ladies and Gentelmen, take my advise. "Pull down your pants and slide on the ice."

^Lol! I pity the fool who doesnt like the A-Team

I met a 14 year old girl on the internet. She was clever, funny, flirty and sexy, so I suggested we meet up.
    She turned out to be an undercover detective.
    How cool is that at her age?!

I went to see the nurse this morning for my annual check-up.
    She said I had to stop wanking.
    When I asked why she said, "Because I'm trying to examine you!"

I just saw that Harry Potter film. A bit unrealistic if you ask me. I mean, a ginger kid, with two friends?

A family is driving behind a garbage truck when a dildo flies out and thumps against the windscreen. Embarrassed, and to spare her young son's innocence, the mother turns around and says, "Don't worry; that was an insect."
    To which, her son replies, "I'm surprised it could get off the ground with a cock like that."

I had a mate who was suicidal. He was really depressed, so I pushed him in front of a steam train.
    He was chuffed to bits.

When I got divorced, my wife said she would fight for custody of the kids.
    Took her out with one punch.

My granddad gave me some sound advice on his deathbed.
    "It's worth spending money on good speakers," he told me.

A woman brings eight-year-old Johnny home and tells his mother that he was caught playing doctors and nurses with Mary, her eight-year-old daughter.
    Johnny's mother says, "Let's not be too harsh on them.... they are bound to be curious about sex at that age."
    "Curious about sex?" replies Mary's mother. "He's taken her appendix out!"

I was walking in a cemetery this morning and seen a bloke hiding behind a gravestone. I said "morning."
    He replied, "No, just having a sh!t."

Disabled toilets. Ironically, the only toilets big enough to run around in.

I was reading in the paper today about this dwarf that got pick pocketed.
    How could anyone stoop so low?

I was walking down the road when I saw an Afghan bloke standing on a fifth floor balcony shaking a carpet.
    I shouted up to him, "What's up Abdul, won't it start?"

Rocky the roster is the biggest meanest filthiest roster in the farm yard,he spends his whole day beating the crap out of all the other animals in the yard.

One day a cat comes around the corner and beats the absolute crap out of Rocky.

The moral of the story is "No matter how big and nasty the cock is the pussy can always take it"

A lady aprouches a gentleman at a party and looks him up and down and says to him.

"Hi my name is Carmen, my name is made up of the to favourite things in my life cars and men ,whats your name?"

The gentle man looks her up and down and in a rusky voice says

"BEERCUNT"

A Scottsman, a Chinaman, a Pom and an Aussie were in the pub debating whose country was the best.
    The Scottsman reckoned his was the best, because we got the greenest grass.
    The Pom reckoned his was the best because they had the most beautiful flag.
    The Chinaman reckoned his was the best because of their Great Wall.
    The Aussie said we're the best, 'cos we got the kangaroo, and that can jump over your great wall, crap on your grass and wipe it's ass with your flag!

An Englishman, an Irishman, an Australian and a New Zealander were in a plane, getting ready to make their first parachute jump. The Englishman's exit was spectacular; he leapt out of the plane with the cry "I am doing this for my country.....". The Irishman leapt out immediately afterwards, calling out the same words. Then the Australian ripped the parachute off the New Zealander, pushed him out of the plane and cried "I'm doing this for my country.....".

Aussies: Believe you should look out for your mates.
    Brits: Believe that you should look out for those people who belong to your club.
    Americans: Believe that people should look out for and take care of themselves.
    Canadians: Believe that that is the government's job.

Aussies: Dislike being mistaken for Pommies (Brits) when abroad.
    Canadians: Are rather indignant about being mistaken for Americans when abroad.
    Americans: Encourage being mistaken for Canadians when abroad.
    Brits: Can't possibly be mistaken for anyone else when abroad.

Canadians: Endure bitterly cold winters and are proud of it.
    Brits: Endure oppressively wet and dreary winters and are proud of it.
    Americans: Don't have to do either, and couldn't care less.
    Aussies: Don't understand what inclement weather means.

Americans: Drink weak, pissy-tasting beer.
    Canadians: Drink strong, pissy-tasting beer.
    Brits: Drink warm, beery-tasting piss.
    Aussies: Drink anything with alcohol in it.

Americans: Seem to think that poverty and failure are morally suspect.
    Canadians: Seem to believe that wealth and success are morally suspect.
    Brits: Seem to believe that wealth, poverty, success, and failure are inherited.
    Aussies: Seem to think that none of this matters after several beers.

Bloke with a smaller stick MONO's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A crusty old biker out on a long summer ride in the country pulls up to a tavern in the middle of nowhere, parks his bike and walks inside.

As he passes through the swinging doors, he sees a sign hanging over the bar:

COLD BEER: $2.00

HAMBURGER: $2.25

CHEESEBURGER: $2.50

CHICKEN SANDWICH : $3.50

HAND JOB: $50.00

Checking his wallet to be sure he has the necessary payment, the ole' biker walks up to the bar and beckons to the exceptionally attractive female bartender who is serving drinks to a couple of sun-wrinkled farmers.

She glides down behind the bar to the ole biker.

"Yes?" she inquires with a wide, knowing smile, "may I help you?"

The ole biker leans over the bar, "I was wondering young lady," he whispers, "are you the one who gives the hand-jobs?"

She looks into his eyes with that wide smile and purrs "Why yes, yes, I sure am".

The ole' biker leans closer and into her left ear whispers softly, "Well, wash your hands real good, cause I want a cheeseburger".

Weekend Warrior
    stourbridge, west midlands, United Kingdom.
    An Irishman moves into a tiny hamlet in County Kerry, walks into the pub, and promptly orders three pints. The bartender raises his eyebrows, but serves the man three pints, which he drinks quietly at a table, alone.

An hour later the man has finished the three pints and orders three more. This happens yet again. The next evening the man again orders and drinks three beers at a time, several times. Soon the entire town is whispering about the Man Who Orders Three Pints.

Finally, a week later the bartender broaches the subject on behalf of the town. "I don't mean to pry, but folks around here are wondering why you always order three pints."

"Tis odd, isn't it?" the man replies. "You see, I have two brothers and one went to America and the other to Australia. We promised each other that we would always order an extra two pints whenever we drank as a way of keeping up the family bond."

The bartender and the whole town were pleased with this answer and soon the Man Who Orders Three Pints became a local celebrity and source of pride to the hamlet, even to the extent that out-of-towners would come to watch him drink.

Then one day the man comes in and orders only two pints. The bartender pours them with a heavy heart. This continues for the rest of the evening.

He orders only two pints. The word flies around town. Prayers are offered for the soul of one of the brothers.

The next day the bartender says to the man, "Folks around here, me first of all, want to offer condolences to you for the death of your brother. You know - the two pints and all...."

The man ponders this for a moment, then replies, "You'll be happy to hear that my two brothers are alive and well. It's just that I, meself, have decided to give up drinking for Lent."

HILLYBILLY DAYVORCE
    A hillbilly farmer who wanted to get a divorce paid a visit to a lawyer. The lawyer said, "How can I help you?" The farmer said, "I want to get one of them dayvorces."
    The lawyer said, "Do you have any
    grounds?" The farmer said, "Yes, I got 40 acres" The lawyer said, "No, No, you don't understand, Do you have a suit? The farmer said, "Yes, I got a suit, I wears it to church on Sundays." The lawyer said, "No, no, I mean, do you have a case?" The farmer said, "No, I ain't got a Case, but I got a John Deere.

The lawyer said, "No, I mean, do you have a grudge?" The farmer said,"Yes, I got a grudge, that's where I parks the John Deere" The lawyer said, "Does your wife beat you up or something?" The farmer said, "No, we both get up at 4:30."
    By now the lawyer is getting frustrated but tries one last question .The lawyer said,

"Is your wife a nagger?" The farmer said, "No, she's a little white gal, but our last child was a nagger and that's why I wants a dayvorce."

ASF Premium Full Member El_Hefty's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A guy works a new job on Thursday and Friday. On Monday he calls in and says, "I can’t come in today, I’m sick." He works the rest of the week, but the following Monday he calls in and says, "I can’t come in today, I’m sick."

The boss asks the foreman about him and he replies, "He’s great. He does the work of two men. We need him."

So the next day the boss calls the guy into his office and says, "You seem to have a problem getting to work on Mondays. You’re a good worker and I’d hate to fire you. What’s the problem? Anything we can help you with? Drugs? Alcohol?"

The guy replies, "No I don’t drink or do drugs. But my brother-in-law drinks heavily every weekend, then beats up my sister. So every Monday morning I go over to make sure she’s alright. She puts her head on my shoulder and cries, one thing leads to another, and the next thing you know I’m fucking her."

The boss says, "Errr... you fuck your sister?" The guy replies, "Hey, I told you I was sick!"
    I can handle pain until it hurts.

A nice, calm and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, walked up to
    the pharmacist,
    looked straight into his eyes, and said, "I would like to buy some
    cyanide."

The pharmacist asked, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?" The lady
    replied, "I need it
    to poison my husband." The pharmacist's eyes got big and he exclaimed,
    "Lord have mercy! I
    can't give you cyanide to kill your husband. That's against the law!
    I'll lose my license!
    They'll throw both of us in jail! All kinds of bad things will happen.
    Absolutely not! You
    CANNOT have any cyanide!"

The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband
    in bed with the
    pharmacist's wife. The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied,
    "well now, that's
    different. You didn't tell me you had a prescription."

ASF Depleted Uranium Member Large's Avatar
    Little Johnny is in the bath with his Dad when he says, "Daddy, why is my willy different from yours?" His Dad replies, "Well, for a start, son, yours isn't erect."

I was at a ATM the other day standing in line behind an old lady.
    It looked like she was having trouble, then she turned around and ask me if I could help her check her balance.

So I pushed her over!!
    Ladies and Gentelmen, take my advise. "Pull down your pants and slide on the ice."

Not All Accidents Are Bad.
    on May 15th, 2001
    The day after a man lost his wife in a scuba diving accident, he was greeted by two grim-faced policemen at his door. "We`re sorry to call on you at this hour, Mr. Wilkens, but we have some information about your wife."

"Well, tell me!" the man said.

The policeman said, "We have some bad news, some good news, and some really great news. Which do you want to hear first?" Fearing the worse, Mr. Wilkens said, "Give me the bad news first."

So the policeman said, "I`m sorry to tell you, sir, but this morning we found your wife`s body in San Francisco Bay."

"Oh my god!" said Mr. Wilkens, overcome by emotion. Remembering what the policeman had said, he asked, "What`s the good news?"

"Well," said the policeman, "when we pulled her up she had two five- pound lobsters and a dozen good size Dungeoness crabs on her."

"If that`s the good news, then what`s the great news?" Mr. Wilkens demanded.

The policeman said, "We`re going to pull her up again tomorrow morning."

A Vietnamese Doctor says "Medicine in my country is so advanced that we can take a kidney out of one man, put it in another and have him looking for work in 6 weeks"

A German Doctor says " That is nothing, we can take a lung out of one person, put it in another and have him looking for work in four weeks"

A Russian Doctor says "In My country, medicine is so advanced that we can take half a heart out of one person, put it in another, and have them both looking for work in two weeks"

The Australian Doctor, not to be outdone, says " You guys are way behind. We recently took a man with no brains out of Queensland, put him in Canberra for one year, and now half the country is looking for work"!

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast