Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 01 R1 fighter

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    a very casual ride to work on friday, resulted in a yellow sticker (defect notice) rear tyre on limit, led indicators, removal of plastics, sharp edges exposed, and ahhhhh front brake pot was cabled tied to handle bars, fair enough, the officer asked if i knew how fast i was going, i said with confidence 110 mr plod, he replied 108 son, this got me thinking....... i wasnt doing anything wrong, dose the law target us as riders when there is only one? or was i just keeping the numbers up in his book, either way, ive got a major hate on for traffic enforcement,

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Excellent.

Nothing like a fuckwit uniform wearing monkey to ruin you otherwise ok day!!!

quote:Originally posted by Arron_01r1

a very casual ride to work on friday, resulted in a yellow sticker (defect notice) rear tyre on limit, led indicators, removal of plastics, sharp edges exposed, and ahhhhh front brake pot was cabled tied to handle bars, fair enough, the officer asked if i knew how fast i was going, i said with confidence 110 mr plod, he replied 108 son, this got me thinking....... i wasnt doing anything wrong, dose the law target us as riders when there is only one? or was i just keeping the numbers up in his book, either way, ive got a major hate on for traffic enforcement,
    what state are you in?

tyre is probably a fair enough. however i am sceptical as to whether no fairings is a defect? if your headlight and indicators are E marked, you should theoretically not be defected. front brake shouldn't really be a defect either i don't think.

yes riders do get targeted unfairly (not doing anything wrong), no not only when by themselves and not only when riding modified bikes.

i may be wrong on some or all of these and someone please enlighten me as to why if i am.

I agree with ^^
    The tyre and brake pot should be the only defects. I's reckon the cop has no idea and was bluffing you.

just checked those indicators and there e marked anyhow plus there not LED that cop dont know shit , removal of plastics WTF so if i take off a rear spoiler off an SS commodore is it defect worthy ??? meanwhile he is wasting his time giving you a sticker some little old lady is getting bashed for her pension [V]

it'l be a defect on the indicators if they flash too fast - sharp bits exposed - maybe...
    most coppers don't have a clue.

I had a bike cop pull me over a few weeks a go cause I was standing while riding my dirt bike. He tried to tell me that I was not in control of the vehicle before he let me go - i just stared at him... didn't want to argue in case he noticed the lack of rego label, side stand, indicators and rear guard - and the number plate bent like a horse shoe bolted horizontally to the guard...

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Cant Argue with a Retard in Uniform with a Power trip, But Ohh i Know they hate when you peel the sticker Back Off the screen in front of then, while informing them that your a Pits Examiner! that Makes them Angry ha ha, Need any help aaron just buzz me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12