Thread: Christmas Party then Ride #2 25th & 26th November

ASF Basic Full Member

Christmas Party then Ride #2 25th & 26th November

Alright Girls and Boys, time to go riding.
    Just for a change we are going to go West. North and South are too busy, and East is too wet.
    Does anyone have an idea where they would like to go. Thinking Emmaville, Bingara or Glen Innes. Wouldn't mind a trip into Queensland if anyone would like to suggest somewhere. If no suggestions I will make a decision. If we head into NSW my joint will be open for frivolities on the Friday night for people wanting to start there weekend early. Decision will be made early next week as to the destination

ASF Basic Full Member
    Bingara is the destination, staying at the Sportsmans Hotel 0267241880. We will be heading through Tenterfield if anyone from the north wants to meet us there. Most rooms have multiple beds so try to share if possible. So far Mark, Joe, me and Stewy are booked in

Weekend Warrior
    I'd like to go but have too much on at home. Thanks for all rides you have organized throughout each year Terry, good work. Cheers.

ASF Standard Full Member chinski's Avatar
    if i was further into my build & didn;t actually have a farkn fully faired R1 with clip on's i would be keen haha !!

will have to catch you guys for a ride sometime once my R1 is rollin, i'm on gold coast out near hinze dam

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Mate, there's a few standard bikes that come on these rides as well. Anyone is welcome

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    The pub at Nobby is bike friendly and (used to have) a cracking feed

ASF Basic Full Member
    Yeah Chinski, we don't care what you ride, as long as your having fun. Even been known to have Harleys come along, but don't tell anyone.

Cant make this one. have fun guys
    Ladies and Gentelmen, take my advise. "Pull down your pants and slide on the ice."

ASF Standard Full Member chinski's Avatar
    cheers fellas i was more talking about me riding the farken thing with clip ons haha !! have done a few quick local rides but seriously hating the ride position.

i will catch you guys for a ride sometime though no doubt !

Weekend Warrior
    I'd also like to echo Craig and say thanks for your efforts with regular ride organisation, Terry - on all the other bike forums I'm on there's no-one who puts in the effort like this. I nearly came to one back in September - no bike to ride atm but was going to head back for the gathering afterwards. I'll definitely be along on one as early as possible in the new year.