Thread: Joe's 60th 30th July

ASF Basic Full Member

Joe's 60th 30th July

Alright boys and girls, who's up for a party, in a shed, on a farm, near Nimbin. As you can see, Joe is 60, so a party seems appropriate as he will not be 60 again. The shed has power and a flushing dunny for the ladies, there will be a big fire out the back. You will need a sleeping bag or blanket as it can get a bit chilly. Personally, I recommend drinking till you go numb, saves carrying all that extra crap. Call or PM for the address 0407927982. Alcohol can be obtained from Nimbin if you don't want to carry it from home. There will be cooking facilities for when you get hungry, bring your own food

ASF Basic Full Member
    The party wasn't on the 30th, it's this weekend. Joe is putting a couple of lumps of meat on the spit. It will be a good yahoo if can make it. Call me if you want details

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Fuck me.........I'm at Lismore Thursday, Gold Coast Friday, Saturday and Byron Sunday > Wednesday, I'll never get to part with you cunts.

ASF Basic Full Member
    What are you up to Stu

ASF Basic Full Member
    Due to the fact that it is going to piss down this weekend, and that it's fathers day on Sunday, another delay has been called . Fuck only knows when it will be, stay tuned

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    School reunion on the GC, and then vegging for a couple of days, it looks like the next break we'll get to go away is well into next year. Have to catch up with the old man at Lismore for FD and his birthday too, he keeps telling me it might be his last, but the way he's going he'll outlive all of us.
    I'll keep an eye out for the new date. I won't bother you this time, I think I'll be time poor once I wake up at 11 or 12.