Name:	rgvcharm.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	7206Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rgvr6.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	88.6 KB 
ID:	7207

Quick mock-up with the R6 fairing (sitting over the original subframe, will be changing that over), I'm pretty happy with how it looks if we can get it to sit like that. Now just to get the R6 subframe to fit, possibly have to remove the airbox by the look of things. Looks like there is plenty of room to fit an oil tank in there too.

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    Keep the airbox, they're shit with pod filters on.

Will do. Obviously not as simple as I first thought. Should be able to just squeeze it in.

Weekend Warrior
    This has the potential to end up an absolute cracker of a bike when your finished, ill be watching this one closely

First time I am on here and look what I see, and RGV build! Woot! Mate I look forward to seeing your little machine being built.
    I have done a number of RGV's over some years but all for racing or track duties. A fighter unit would be cool to see.
    Monster GSXR 7/11 RIP!
    Raven R1 Demon.
    K7 750 German Style (under construction)

ASF Premium Full Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GammaBoy View Post
    Keep the airbox, they're shit with pod filters on.
    +1 on this

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rgvfb.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	7511

Well I've finally got some motivation to get some work done on the bike, been sitting for a while as I've been flat out with work and study. Also, not being able to weld myself has not helped the situation. We ended up modifying the original subframe to fit the R6 fairings, the top is on and the undertray just needs a little more adjusting to fit. The good news is that pretty much everything electrical will go back in it's place without much fuss. Have also been able to keep the oil tank, moved it forwards a bit and the filler will sit under the rear seat cowl. I only managed one quick snap while we were working on it yesterday, I'll get some proper ones next time. Also got the front brakes sorted, some minor electrical stuff to do (tail light, new flasher relay, rear indicators, horn, fix the neutral indicator) once the rear is finished.

Blog Entries
    Good to see you getting back into it mate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12