Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NOVEMBER 2013 SFOTM (ASF Streetfighter of the month) - Nominate Now

Blog Entries

NOVEMBER 2013 SFOTM (ASF Streetfighter of the month) - Nominate Now

If you would like your bike to be entered in the NOVEMBER 2013 Streetfighter of the month poll, please add any photos below. We will choose 4 bikes for the month and try to make them on an even level of build cost or expertise. If your bike does not make it this month it may well roll into next months if the category suits more. The majority of enteries will determine the category list.

RULES:

• The photo must be of your currently owned motorcycle
    • The motorcycle must be owned by you at the date of submission of the photo (a bike sale should not be affected by the running of this nomination)
    • The motorcycle can be built / modified by yourself or a professional BUT must have at least some input by yourself into the build (i.e. you didn't buy the bike EXACTLY as it is and have just polished it.)
    • Photo should be taken during the month of nomination / submission (one month prior to voting) to get people off their arses and into the shed etc. Any proof of date should be photographed in case of dispute by other nominees.

WINNERS:

The winner of each month will be awarded the bragging rights of being the first photo on the main banner of the ASF website, plus, if they will get "STREETFIGHTER OF THE MONTH" under their forum username in each post, plus they will go into the Streetfighter of the Year poll at the end of the year, PLUS they will be entered into the month they win for the ASF Calendar next year (if all goes to plan).

REMEMBER: ** Just because you've entered before, doesn't mean you can't enter again! Bikes are chosen in brackets each month (i.e. closely linked in one way or another) based on the volume we receive. This could be the month when we chose your category of bike, so enter it again if it didn't win last time! **

If that has confused you, ask away....

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    ill get the ball rolling then , The Trench Wench gsx1100g

photos after a clean from recent westdale dirt drags

and action shot from this last weekends beverly dirt drags

Last edited by hyofighter; 05-11-2013 at 11:33 PM.

That bike rocks!!!

ASF Premium Full Member MattyDucati's Avatar
    Ya got my vote Scotty
    Cheers Matt

I hate being bipolar, its awesome!

Ok butchez thus uz my suck ez fighter from NZ you scupys hevunt got a kiwi's wiskas chance of wunning this one.
    Thus is tuff ez and all my cuzzy bros wull beck me up on ut!

What do ya thunk?

Blog Entries
    At least use another photobucket account Dylan! Your bike right next to it is a bit of a give away.

Did we miss something Si

Blog Entries
    Yea, who do you think "sweetezcuzzybro" is? Click the photo.

rightio

sore looser eh bro.

ASF Standard Full Member oldskool's Avatar
    Um no just having a laugh you would understand what that was would you PC mutha fucka.
    "I call it a Camberwell carrot as I invented it in Camberwell and it looks alot like a carrot"

ASF Premium Full Member MattyDucati's Avatar
    Cheers Matt

I hate being bipolar, its awesome!

You know I don't laugh Dylan. I'm a sad sack.

Blog Entries
    One bike????!! Surely not? There must be more out there? Dylan, where's yours again mate? What about the rest of you?

Well OK just to give this SFOTM a bit of a nudge here's mine. Not finished yet but I do own it

ASF Standard Full Member Redmohawk's Avatar

Surely some people that went to nfr have some good pitchers

ASF Standard Full Member oldskool's Avatar
    Q: One bike????!! Surely not? There must be more out there? Dylan, where's yours again mate? What about the rest of you?

Anyone seen the winner of last month ever again?
    Honestly mate I dont care if I win or not even though I am a trophy slut and self noter, but last month was ridiculous and has probably made people think twice about entering.
    "I call it a Camberwell carrot as I invented it in Camberwell and it looks alot like a carrot"

I haven't entered because I haven't even ridden in the last month. Who knows if last month was dodgey or not, but this is the internet, dodgey is normal :-P

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    While not technically a street fighter this is my baby:
    Shes a 2002 GSXR 1000 that ive owned for 4 years. I then started getting bits from here and there and finally took it all down to Bikecraft to see Brad and his team due to my own lack of tools and ability....
    We put a set of Renthal Fat bars with CMC (i think) top clamp and risers. Fitted up a Rizoma Master cylinder (Blue in color), Rizoma grips & bar end mirrors (black in color). CRG brake and clutch levers (blue levers with black adjusters) plus Blue HEL stainless lines front and rear.
    The next thing I got Bikecraft to do was match the wheel color to the Fluro "R" of the Fairings and fitted a new set of Pirellis.
    After that was getting the rear end sorted out. After buying some supposedly Suzuki genuine rear plastics in good nick from a now ex user of this forum (actual chinese sh1t and broken tabs to boot) Brad was actually able to get some from a wrecker for me in Sydney. So his team made up the custom subframe using the orignal frame mounting points and painted and fitted up the 2006 750 rear end. Next task was fitting up the GP Pro muffler (that suits K8 models) that was purchased last year from Extreme Creations. As I didnt want my pipe sitting up high plus not running a pillon seat or pegs Bikecraft made up a bracket that bolts to the rearset so it keeps it nice and short (and loud).
    Anyway thats stage 1 done as im awaiting a design of a headlight (hush hush) to finally bite the bullet and get rid of the farings all together.

Hope the photos work.

http://

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast