Thread: Rusty Kustoms Biker Build Off.

ASF Standard Full Member

Rusty Kustoms Biker Build Off.

As the title says, bit of fun in Belgrave today. Our own Red Mohawk has a seriously fucked up creation entered. Tim, Jen and myself are heading across for a look see. Starts at 1300hrs so no silly early kick off. Band, BBQ, shits n giggles provided.

Kirkland Road
    Belgrave South
    $5 at the gate.
    :cool: Oblivious !!

ASF Standard Full Member Redmohawk's Avatar

Was a great fun day , very relaxed with some great bikes from junkers to fantastic builds. I'll be there again next year with another bike if its run again and will prob drag my ass down to castlemain in october for "Chopped"

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    I thought it was ok .. only one turbo bike .. for shame Brian ..

Didn't see peter as I rolled out .. sorry bud.

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    Which shitbox got peoples choice?
    Did you guys hang around long.

The bike that was built by 3 blokes (think it was a ts185 with road tyres on it) got first n second , Turd place was taken by the (blue unit with the jerry can fuel fillers and checker pattern on tank sides) tool award was also the ts185 he came belting around the last bitumen corner with two of us behind him when the rear axle nut came off and the rear wheel canted sideways enough to lock the rear solid he skidded to a halt on his ass jumped up and gave me the Ok thumbs up as Brad swung one way and I the other hard on the non exsistant brakes on my dunnger and swung around him instead of going over the top of him. People choice went to the trike , they got 100m down the road when he got to the first corner the throttle cable pulled the carb open as he turned opening up the throttle and with those big rear locked tyres it pushed understeer right into the road sign snapping off the carb at the manifold to head.

Was a pisser of a day if you were a rider with zero fucks given and just fun to be had, the guys that had a real go on the build of there bikes won a trophy and the guy with the trike got one for his effort traveling from sydney for the event. About 10 other door/raffle ticket prizes handed out to.

I got bad news about my dad so went home about 5:30 , band and group were just starting to get rocking along. Looked like it was going to cruse the night along well.

ASF Premium Full Member