Thread: Nuts and Bolts.

ASF Standard Full Member

Nuts and Bolts.

Been dealing with a chap called Andy from a mob called megapacks in U.K. Now this clever man has got custom packs of engine casing bolts etc in SS and BZP in Phillips, button allan, cap head allan etc. Engine pack for the GT380 were $22 delivered air mail within a week. I've been doing a deal via email for every nut and bolt for said GT, polished and posted for $170. That to me seems like a bloody good deal considering the amount of shiny bits on a '74 road bike.

They have an eBay store and website and they are deffo worth a look. Or shoot them an email:

andy@megapacks.co.uk

Cheers.
    Bryn.
    Last edited by OLD SKOOL BANDIT; 10-07-2013 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Grammar & Diction
    :cool: Oblivious !!

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    That's excellent info Bryn. I'm looking to replace my GSX 11 engine bolts with original hex head bolts plus engine mounting bolts,etc,etc and Andy looks like he'll be getting an email from me.

We are lucky we get 80% discount from Coventry fasteners ,nothing like a shed full of stainless bolts

ASF Standard Full Member
    Andy came through with the polished bits. All neatly packed and labelled. Top work !!
    :cool: Oblivious !!