Thread: Need some clip on advice

Need some clip on advice

Hey there guys I know it is probably a stupid question but I would ether ask it a seem like a fool and do the wrong thing to begin with, if I have 38mm width forks, is it best to get clip one that ar 38mm or is it wiser to go for 37 or even 39mm????

Cheers guys Kade

Weekend Warrior
    So the "DIAMETER" of your fork tubes are 38mm, 39's would possibly clamp down & 37's would open up enough with force but it would be best to get 38mm clipons
    What bike are we talking about here?
    There is plenty of 38mm clipons available>

http://www.ebay.com.au/dsc/i.html?_sop=10&LH_TitleDesc=1&_rusck=1&_sacat=0&_f rom=R40&_mPrRngCbx=1&_udhi=200&_nkw=38mm%20clipons &_clu=2&_fcid=15&_localstpos=2000&_stpos=2000&gbr= 1
    Last edited by NINJAINOZ; 02-01-2013 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Editing: Editing: Editing:

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    yes 38mm, unless you want a set of 41mm ones that I can sell you cheap.................no refunds...........

I have a Kaw GPX 750 and I have found some I was jut wondering whether they are the best

Weekend Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark_boy View Post
    I have a Kaw GPX 750 and I have found some I was jut wondering whether they are the best
    Best size, Certainly 38mm

Best brand/quality? What clipons did you have in mind? Others here may be able to recommend which ones may be the best or ones to stay away from
    Some may be angled or straight too so they will feel different

Why dont you fit some handlebars? Cheaper & more comfortable too with many different bend & height options