Thread: Hit by a truck Pt 2

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace

Hit by a truck Pt 2

So, after having had a truck reverse into me whilst sitting at traffic lights yesterday, I want to get a lawyer on side to fight my case for damages, repair etc. Does anybody have any experience of or recomendations for bike friendly solicitors, if indeed such a person exists?
    The only name that I seem to be able to find is Maurice Blackburn lawyers. As the incident took place almost directly outside the front of their Ringwood office I'm sort of leaning towards them but would prefer to use a lawyer which has been recomended by someone. Any input will be very much appreciated. Cheers

ASF Standard Full Member oldskool's Avatar
    Nowicky Carbone only because they are all over the drug box.
    "I call it a Camberwell carrot as I invented it in Camberwell and it looks alot like a carrot"

maurice blackburn are behind the stop smidsy campaign aren't they? i think they would be a smart one to go with.

Weekend Warrior
    I nearly had a garbage truck reverse over the front of my car a few years back, He was sitting at an intersection turning right & I guess he just decided he would back up & turn left? Luckily there was no cars behind me, I bipped me horn whilst reversing & he realised I was behind him, Would have been a bit scarier on a bike
    A small tip truck reversed up the bonnet of a WRX at the lights just down the road from me, I think he got reverse instead of first gear? Suby owner was pissed off it was his missus's car & it was her birthday
    Just yesterday I saw an old dickhead in a landcruiser change lanes almost on top of a young P plater chick riding in front of me, I felt like pulling him over & telling him off meself

Main thing is you are OK, I hope they get your bike sorted out, Make sure you get every little thing fixed

Yeah it was a bit scary and fuck all I could do about it.Damaged my leathers, helmet, sunnys and bag.I need to wait until Monday before the lawyers return to work but Maurice Blackburn seems to be the name that keeps coming up. Cheers.