Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Yella's Drag Busa

RevHead
    Dont think this bike will be road registered ?
    as he mentioned in the original post it was a write off ?

spot on Tony its a stat write off ! cannot be registered ,in any state or territory in Australia,

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Er Am I missing something Pete? Isn't this thread about Yella's Busa? I noticed (ahem) that you already have your own self promotion, sorry, build thread about your own bike(s) maybe you just thought that people hadn't noticed that you had your own thread ��

Hey Yella, ozzy1100 said !! definatley lower it make sure the torque back limiter in the back of the clutch is sorted or fuck it off leave it stock length and learn to ride it..i have read your posts on the turbo build and you seem to have plenty of talent in tuning..but in my humble opinoion go big bore there is a great bloke Ross smith races a big bore busa 14something cc was last years W.A. Comp bike champion stock length arm super consistent riding..built him self as for turbo's they don't have the consistency at the drags especialy when the hot weather hits there are a few in Modbike and the only consistent bloke is tom with a turbo cb13 naked...so good luck mate i know you have the skill to make it work but remember to just have some fun and dont take it too serious Rocket and i have a fuckin ball every weekend at the drags just racing and pulling the piss and the big fella and i have some half decent results along the way..stock swingarms are for blokes with balls!! ha ha

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rock hard View Post
    make sure the torque back limiter in the back of the clutch is sorted or fuck it off
    Wise words. I'd forgotten about that. Shitty things.
    Plenty of kits to remove them, I think some do it DIY ?
    Gen2/King ones seem even worse than Gen1's.

Quote Originally Posted by rock hard View Post
    stock swingarms are for blokes with balls!! ha ha
    Love it !!!, I must remember that.

So tell me about the back torque limiter.
    I have read that it needs to be sorted
    1 you can weld them?
    2 A kit that fits an washer that locks it up
    3 New clutch basket

But you need to fit heavier springs and a slave cylinder support.

Someone also said to leave it as its a good thing dunno.
    Something to do with the BTL assisting in stopping the clutch slipping

Its on one of the pages I have saved for Xmas break reading, plan to study up during the down time.
    'Originally Posted by rock hard stock swingarms are for blokes with balls!! ha ha'

I would love to become a professional whistler. I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.

Yella turbo ZX7 Winner VCM Best Streetfighter and SOS encouragement award NFR 2011
    http://www.streetfighters.com.au/for...-s-ZX7-project

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    Blog Entries
    Never liked the clutch one either of my Gen1's and the B-King is worse.
    Only ridden one with a modded clutch and it was waaaaay better.

Stock is fine for day to day "normal" riding, but I personaly hate the
    feel of a hard launch and struggle to get a smooth take off under power.

Mine will be for road use too, but as I grew up with Z1000/Kat/CB750/etc
    im working on the theory I wont miss what I never had. I dont bang down
    3 gears and expect a "back torque limiter" to save me anyway!

I've been looking into it, and this may be the option I take....
    (or something very similar)

http://www.brocksperformance.com/Ult...70175+C29.aspx

http://www.rcsperformanceonline.com/...clutch mod.htm

I've ridden a couple of Gen2/Kings that when you pull up to a stop using engine
    braking seem to "load up" the BTL, pulling away gives a "CLUNK" before moving.
    Pulling up at a set of lights you needed to give the clutch a little bite to unload
    the BTL to get a smooth launch. Others have reported the same and im told the
    Brocks mod (or similar) will remove this issue.
    Last edited by Tony Nitrous; 22-12-2012 at 10:52 AM.

RevHead
    Quote Originally Posted by stiffsimon View Post
    Er Am I missing something Pete? Isn't this thread about Yella's Busa? I noticed (ahem) that you already have your own self promotion, sorry, build thread about your own bike(s) maybe you just thought that people hadn't noticed that you had your own thread ��
    Il explain it to you, i bought it to wreck into my busa,then Ian bought the left over bike and parts off me to turn into a drag bike,so being the good bloke that i am ,i put the whole bike back together ,for Ian ,merry xmas stiff

this is why im posting these pictures here ,so when you READ the WHOLE thread nothing will be missing cheers

Blog Entries
    pete for the love of god look up a word called facetious on goggle........

RevHead
    Fuck off ozzy ,i was being asked a question to why i was posting here ,so fuck off ,ok ,i know the word ,so stop being an arse!
    Last edited by RevHead; 22-12-2012 at 03:46 PM.

RevHead
    Last edited by RevHead; 22-12-2012 at 04:18 PM.

Blog Entries
    pete did you stop to think he was just taking the piss and of course he read the whole fucking thread...
    or did you stop to think I dont try and be a cunt, when in all your time here have you seen me be nasty.....
    learn to read between the lines.
    I have asked around over the time you have been here and most say your a good bloke, some have even said that you would give a man the shirt of your back to help others. This is from people I respect and there is no nobeler way to live your life.
    But and this is a big but..... you act like a boy jumping up and down for the attention of those around you.
    There is nothing wrong with that and those that know me think pretty much the same about me.
    The thing is attention can be good , bad and indifferent and its how you deal with those things that people really draw a conclusion as to where they put you.
    Learn to pay attention and the wieght of those chips you carry will be lighten consiberly.

RevHead
    it runs on all 4 on the can of gas ,plus i found another broken wire in the harness that i soldered up
    Last edited by RevHead; 22-12-2012 at 08:18 PM.

Pete seriously mate just have a laugh..as i said to you about losing your dad if people didn't care or like you then why would they offer their condolences...i have never met you but i admire what you can do with a spray gun and you make me LMFAO when you ark up over just a bit of piss takin...lighten up FFS life is too short...now what am i doing on this fuckin computor im meeting Rocket to go RIDING ...sorry Yella im sure you already do but when you get this beast sorted use my theory on drag racing...its called the G.L.F. go like fuck...works a treat

Blog Entries
    rude pete when the fuck was I Rude lol
    I didnt call you facetious I was saying simons post was facetous.....
    as rockhard was saying to all parties is was some piss taking at a person that seems to leave himself open to it.
    I think it would be a mistake to turn this into something it is not

RevHead

Absolutely. It was just a bit of piss taking Pete nothing serious. I actually admire what you do and your go for it approach at bike building and you possess skills that I don't, it's just sometimes though you make me want to make a comment for whatever reason.

Blog Entries
    wtf are you on about pete.... what backflip uturn etc , i stand by all I have said
    what piss's me of the most is I have done what I always tell myself not to do and that is to let some 1 wind me up
    and you wonder why things end up like they did with Dylan and mozza (and no that dont mean i was on their side)
    Now if you think I have wronged you pm me your number and have a chat about it, other wise I feel this will get nowhere fast
    and I really couldnt be arsed dealing with you and I just end up looking a dick for trying.

Now this is on a more serious note have you ever been checked for dyslexic, I myself am and have noticed a lot of the prob you have communicating is close to the very real problems I have, food for thought

RevHead
    so Ian if your leaving your place at 5am you might hit traffic just around kempsey ,today there was a 13k traffic jam south of kempsey, it wont take long to load the bike if you want a straight turn around, you should be here around 10.30am

Quote Originally Posted by RevHead View Post
    you might say it in 3 words so be it
    You're a cockholster

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast