Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2008 AFR Official Topic

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    Got a bit of interest today...I'll keep working on them...[8D]

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    NZStreetfighters will also run an April Fools Run at the same time. Not quite to the scale of you fellas but a run just the same. As it turns out the April Fools run weekend is the weekend we hold our annual agm so it was easy to just re-name it. Bring it on!

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    great stuff...... today the roads ..tommorrow ze vorld

Blog Entries
    quote:Originally posted by NZSF1

NZStreetfighters will also run an April Fools Run at the same time. Not quite to the scale of you fellas but a run just the same. As it turns out the April Fools run weekend is the weekend we hold our annual agm so it was easy to just re-name it. Bring it on!
    Shit mate! I forgot to ask you guys as I thought you might show up here. But seeing as how you have it sorted keep in contact as Streetfighters Mag is going to do a write up of the AFRs all over the world. The Yanks are in, and the Brits plus you guys as well. Do you have a topic for it?

USA organisers: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ead.php?t=7801

UK organisers: http://streetfighters-mcc.co.uk/foru...b4d17f08283044

NZ: ??

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    quote:Originally posted by Gix11

quote:Originally posted by NZSF1

Shit mate! I forgot to ask you guys as I thought you might show up here. But seeing as how you have it sorted keep in contact as Streetfighters Mag is going to do a write up of the AFRs all over the world. The Yanks are in, and the Brits plus you guys as well. Do you have a topic for it?

USA organisers: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ead.php?t=7801

UK organisers: http://streetfighters-mcc.co.uk/foru...b4d17f08283044

NZ: ??

No, no topic as yet. the committee is still discussing what doing to happen but I will post a link in the next day or two.

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    gonna be global.....u know of course all this simultanious burnin out will start a fault line going and end the world ??? so not only will we get blamed for the noise we ll also get blamed for breakin the planet oops

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Invasion of the Streetfighters!!! Yeehaaa

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Here is the NZSF forum topic link

http://www.nzstreetfighters.com/inde...6&id=7811#7811

Blog Entries
    Nice work Tony.

ASF Premium Full Member fimpBIKES's Avatar
    saw the ad in Rapid this morning, this is gonna be BIG!?!??!!!!!!
    Rev the fucker!!!!!

Weekend Warrior
    I am in the same boat .. I dont think I will be staying on the site or participating but I would like to see all the madness 8)

New to Streetfighters
    hell yes iam so in n cant wha8t to bern rubber if i can.iv got a little stok of tyers all redy to go n so in it theres going to b a stunting traning or what ever iam in for shor .
    hay is eney one tacking a compreser at all ?

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    I'm sure someone will turn up on a Har*ey Davi@son [B)]

Blog Entries
    quote:Originally posted by AvengingAngel

hell yes iam so in n cant wha8t to bern rubber if i can.iv got a little stok of tyers all redy to go n so in it theres going to b a stunting traning or what ever iam in for shor .
    Hey Angel, you don't need to worry about that. I have the Gold Coast Motorcycle Tyre shop boys coming along with their tyre fitting gear plus a heap of old tyres that people can have for burning out then they'll replace your old one after. They are also talking about giving a new tyre to the competition winner.

By the way, these boys are top blokes and really look after us lot, so if you need a new tyre fitted after your ride to the AFR from wherever they are willing to take orders and bring whatever tyre you want along with them for just the price of the tyre (which will be discounted as well) and fit it and balance it for free.

Seriously good blokes!

quote:Originally posted by Gix11

quote:Originally posted by AvengingAngel

Hey Angel, you don't need to worry about that. I have the Gold Coast Motorcycle Tyre shop boys coming along with their tyre fitting gear plus a heap of old tyres that people can have for burning out then they'll replace your old one after. They are also talking about giving a new tyre to the competition winner.

By the way, these boys are top blokes and really look after us lot, so if you need a new tyre fitted after your ride to the AFR from wherever they are willing to take orders and bring whatever tyre you want along with them for just the price of the tyre (which will be discounted as well) and fit it and balance it for free.

Seriously good blokes!

Oohhh i may just take them up on that - tho by the time the 12 gets there it might be down to canvas

Blog Entries
    Just tell me what you want mate and I'll get them to give me a quote. If you like it I'll add you to the list to be fitted at the AFR.

Pilot Powers front and rear - I'd prefer a 180 rear if its going to fit the 12r - Very serendipitous - I had planed and budgeted new tyres for the march stage of my build. - Thanks Si!

Blog Entries
    No worries Pete. Listed mate. I'll see them after Monday to get a quote.

Also listed is the prices on the AFR advert page of the website. Check it out and let's get the ball rolling.....

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/ASF_fools-2008_ad.asp

The ball is officially rolling, I've paid my $1.20 into the ASF account so.... I'm IN []

Blog Entries
    The one guy that everyone had doubts about. Excellent work mate and happy birthday for tomorrow!

By the way, please don't stress if you don't hear from me until Tuesday. Long weekends do that too me. All moneys will be accounted for and emails sent to confirm along with indemnity forms.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast