Thread: Sleeping beauty

Pizza delivery boy/girl

Sleeping beauty

I dont know if ye have seen this already but its worth watching this beauty just for his luck
    http://www.dpccars.com/motorcycle-12...g-accident.htm
    Last edited by gereen50; 05-09-2012 at 08:44 PM.

Imagine waking up to that...

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    I find it hard to sleep when I go to bed how the fuk did he fall asleep on a bike with no lid....

RevHead
    lucky ,thats 9 lives in one go,

ASF Standard Full Member Redmohawk's Avatar
    An aquantance once went to sleep on the freeway (on a worked fat boy tractor with loud pipes) riding with his other gay pirate mates. It was on the way home, I'm guessing most of the weekend was "enhanced" and the trip home was just a little much for the big fella. Seems from all accounts he drifted off whilst the pack was passing a B double, he rode up beside the truck lent on it run along beside it for over a km then slowly drifted back into the lane and woke back up.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Video evidence please Redmohawk lol its amazing the luck some people have....a buddy of mine visits a wed site called mental zero and some of the videos are honorific I cant watch them not just bike accidents all sorts of sick shite...if your brave enough give a look and let me know what you think.

Gay pirates they may be , but they dont lie. I belive it happened 100% 4 different blokes told me the exact same story over the few weeks after it happened. Best part was the guy that did it , couldnt remember it. But did metion it in passing after a short discussion on cruze controls for bikes being a little dangerous lol

Just cos they're gay pirates doesn't mean they don't lie.
    And to receive the exact same story from multiple people is unlikely as anyone knows, 5 different eyes 5 different stories.

I'd trust these blokes before any of my own family.

That's a bit harsh, I used to know a lot of gay pirates, and there's one thing I learnt never trust a gay pirate cos they'll always try n fuck ya when u turn ur back

You aint met my family lol

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    I heard a first hand story of falling asleep on a hardly dickinson riding the nullabor, apparently woke up just after the tractor left the road and managed to keep it upright....

nodding off

I had never fallen asleep in a car or anything untill I had to do 3 shifts at work back to back.

As I rolled into town (midnight mind you) I pulled the clutch in and clicked down a gear, at that moment I must have fallen asleep and started slipping off the right side of the bike cause the action of me falling over pulled the throttle wide open which scared the shit out of me and woke me up! stayed upright but was on the wrong side of the road. after that I refused to go into work tired. watching a bloke splatter his brains all over his car after going under a truck n dog re affirmed that and I couldn't give a flying fuck what boss sacked me for doing so - I got kids bikes and pussy to live for! (just sucks that I can't afford any of that without a job!)

RevHead
    i spent 48 hours awake ,flying back to Australia ,with wife n kids back in 2003,had to hire a car in Sydney after the fuckers sold off our domestic tickets ,anywho,after dropping off said wife and kids after 6 hours driving,my father said he would come with me to drop off the hire car to coffs harbour,around another 45 minutes we hit coffs dropped off the car got into my car ,to drive home,just as we were going past Macksville ,so my dad tells me ,he shook me and said were the fuck are we going ,i woke up ,and just couldnt beleive it , i remember nothing from south of coffs till i was being shaken by my father.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 336LJ View Post
    I had never fallen asleep in a car or anything untill I had to do 3 shifts at work back to back.

As I rolled into town (midnight mind you) I pulled the clutch in and clicked down a gear, at that moment I must have fallen asleep and started slipping off the right side of the bike cause the action of me falling over pulled the throttle wide open which scared the shit out of me and woke me up! stayed upright but was on the wrong side of the road. after that I refused to go into work tired. watching a bloke splatter his brains all over his car after going under a truck n dog re affirmed that and I couldn't give a flying fuck what boss sacked me for doing so - I got kids bikes and pussy to live for! (just sucks that I can't afford any of that without a job!)
    i dont think a better statement has ever been said on this site
    we all do silly things from time to time some we learn from some we dont
    but at the end of the day there are things outside ourself that are the most important
    and kids, bikes and pussy (at times pussy and bikes might fight for 2nd place but my son always comes 1st) are so worth living for

Got day and night shifts back to back (when first got the job) in mental health unit 2 days straight was awake for about 2 1/2 days driving home at 7am into the sun 2 km from home started to halucinate, thought I was looking at 1000's of rabbits all over the road then they disapeared and a 10 story fluffy rabbit in the middle of the road. Got home some how (abused by mum for working five 12 hours shifts and something else) went to bed woke 24 hours later thinking it was the same day. Turned out I'd parked the ute on top of her raised rose bush garden.

Good job they only let sensable fellas work in the nut house eh lol