Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another win for stupid people

Another win for stupid people

This is ludicrous.
    http://stateimpact.npr.org/oklahoma/2012/07/09/why-the-largest-maker-of-portable-gas-cans-is-going-out-of-business/

To summarize

Blitz has filed for bankruptcy and will shut its doors at the end of the month. Why? Because it can no longer afford product liability insurance,
    Consumers have accused the company of making faulty cans that explode when used to pour gasoline onto fires.

I am embarrassed to part of this species sometimes.

RevHead
    my idiot cuz poured petty on a fire yrs ago and the can exploded ,point is.dont pour petrol on fires using petrol in a container,he spent 1 yr in hospital ,skin grafts,etc

That is just ridiculous.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    People are Idiots, Surely it's time for a "You were being a dickhead" ruling that stops these kind of cases getting to court.

RevHead
    what about the clown in Ralph mag a few years back ,had an itchy nose ,so clown goes and buys a 10 mil drill bit ,puts it in his drill inserts in nose and pulls trigger,clown tore his own nose off ,then try's to sue drill manufacturer,bc he said there was no warning on the packaging,durhhhh retard,lol

ASF Standard Full Member Redmohawk's Avatar
    Years ago no seat belts sorted alot of the darwin award contenders before they became a menice on society, I blame seatbelts.

Now we have Political correctness , and complete fuckups stuffing shit up all over the place. 30 years ago I could ride my bike down the main street no helmet with a 303 rifle slung over my sholder and a bag full of ammo past a cop without fear of a word let alone being shot. Now I need to fill out 3 forms just to ask for permission to get a shooters licence.

The problem is the lawyers, they see a bit of money especially if they have a few clients they're sure to get something out of it, out of court settlement etc, bottom feeders.

But yeah some people are just fucktards.

I remember a guy when I was going for my P's, bragging about how many times he had crashed. Telling everyone all these dumb arse stories of what a shit rider he was, end of the day he failed everyone else passed.

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    heres a my space picture of a "controled fire" NOT!

Bloke with a smaller stick Weaselman's Avatar
    It almost happened here. This week there was a petition to allow parents to sue people who threw parties if their kids were injured through their own stupidity.

RevHead
    its a fuggin joke, they banned kids doing cart-wheels, i mean footy plays cant have a punch up any-more ,when does it end ,and as everyone has seen there trying to make motorcycle riders wear ,day-glo riding suits in Vic ,when does it end ,when were all the bloody same ,Australia has lost its way ,in the worst kind of way!

Perfect example of whats to come or is here now in OZ

we should be allowed to shoot these idiots for wasting our oxygen. END RANT!

Quote Originally Posted by Aido View Post
    This is ludicrous.
    http://stateimpact.npr.org/oklahoma/2012/07/09/why-the-largest-maker-of-portable-gas-cans-is-going-out-of-business/

To summarize

Blitz has filed for bankruptcy and will shut its doors at the end of the month. Why? Because it can no longer afford product liability insurance,
    Consumers have accused the company of making faulty cans that explode when used to pour gasoline onto fires.

I am embarrassed to part of this species sometimes.

ITS CALLED COMMON SENSE YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!

not you pete the idiot that shoved the drill up his nose.

Quote Originally Posted by RevHead View Post
    what about the clown in Ralph mag a few years back ,had an itchy nose ,so clown goes and buys a 10 mil drill bit ,puts it in his drill inserts in nose and pulls trigger,clown tore his own nose off ,then try's to sue drill manufacturer,bc he said there was no warning on the packaging,durhhhh retard,lol

You hit the nail on the head there, and now that the retards are in political office commonsense is out the door long gone!!

Quote Originally Posted by Redmohawk View Post
    Years ago no seat belts sorted alot of the darwin award contenders before they became a menice on society, I blame seatbelts.

Now we have Political correctness , and complete fuckups stuffing shit up all over the place. 30 years ago I could ride my bike down the main street no helmet with a 303 rifle slung over my sholder and a bag full of ammo past a cop without fear of a word let alone being shot. Now I need to fill out 3 forms just to ask for permission to get a shooters licence.

Quote Originally Posted by RevHead View Post
    its a fuggin joke, they banned kids doing cart-wheels, i mean footy plays cant have a punch up any-more ,when does it end
    Yeah the footy just isn't the same anymore, was a good game when everyone jumped in, all prima donnas these days.
    When I was 10 we moved out of town and I changed schools, we weren't even allowed to play tackle, had to be touch.
    At work they took all the knifes off us replaced them with scissors.

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmohawk View Post
    Years ago WAR sorted a lot of them out.

They'd stick them at the front and use them as cannon fodder.

Now we pay Uni graduates to do the fighting with Million $ toys and the
    low life's sit in front of their plasma TV's with a McDonalds, a carton,
    a dole cheque and half a dozen screaming kids and watch it.

Not real sure what your trying to say there pal???? maybe you could elaborate

Quote Originally Posted by Abranko View Post

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake_Doctor View Post
    Not real sure what your trying to say there pal???? maybe you could elaborate
    I dare say it was spam....

RevHead
    Id say Large pissed him off,

Hmmm yeah see that now , dont know why they bother

Quote Originally Posted by K6Thou View Post
    I dare say it was spam....

Quote Originally Posted by Abranko View Post
    Only a real man can cop cock like me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast