Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Xmas Drags 8th December 2012 - Heathcote Park Raceway

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    yes it is mate but if you dont want to lugg a heap of stuff there i could prob organise that shit for ya
    Quote Originally Posted by hyofighter View Post
    and i take it by the videos its a swag it affair for sleeping

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    cheers man , well if i do ride from radelaide a swag is the only thing i wont have , but if i just fly ill bring mine

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    ok mate cool

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

Bloke with a smaller stick
    Quote Originally Posted by wackyrider View Post
    It's not for more racing, more of having a 2 day event away with the ASF crew Deano. We could also see if we could organise something, especially if the WA mob are gonna be flying / driving over to Vic.

I have no idea on the costings of it, but I do recall a few people mentioning it would have been good to make it a full weekend event.
    Now probs mate . The way you wrote your reply saying the price of the track been covered etc sounds like you wanted more racing track time. If a few of you want to go for a ride on sunday then go for it

ASF Standard Full Member Redmohawk's Avatar
    I have a single swag and a large double swag for those that are traveling from a good distance, I will be draging the Bikes IE 2 to the drags and will sleep in the back of the ute (prob make myself a canopy for the ute beforehand so wont need the use of swag)

Can also bring a BBQ gas hobs kettle and tools etc for a hot breakfast. I'm only an hourish from the track.

If a few people would be keen for a ride on the Sun, maybe we could find somewhere close by where we can park the cars & trailers and head off for a good ride. Then pick up the cars at the end of the day

Your all more than welcome to invade shep if your interested (House has two lounge rooms plus a spare bedroom) plenty of room for tents out the front/back. Parking is pritty much on the street for cars/utes/tralors but no prob fitting 10 to 15 bikes in the front lockable yard(or could fit about the same under carport on front of house) . Fire pit out/bbq area back might even be done by then.

There are some nice ridable hills around the heathcote area see map. Thats a nice ride to my place, not silly long but interesting on a sunday.

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?saddr...t=h&mra=ls&z=9
    Last edited by Redmohawk; 24-08-2012 at 01:09 PM.

Hyo if you ride to adelaide you can crash at my house..i think hutch is going and im seriously considering..depending on moola..and if i can get time off....jules a ride on the sunday sounds like a go

cheers geesexar well i think i might ship the bike to radelaide and ill fly in ride from there , the ride across the nulla not that i mind doing it its just thats 2 days wasted over and 2 back a tyre and boring veiws , at least if i ride from adelaide there is some good riding to vic , i could ship it to melbourne but its only a hour or so out this way i can have a bit or a ride

ASF Premium Full Member MattyDucati's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hyofighter View Post
    cheers geesexar well i think i might ship the bike to radelaide and ill fly in ride from there , the ride across the nulla not that i mind doing it its just thats 2 days wasted over and 2 back a tyre and boring veiws , at least if i ride from adelaide there is some good riding to vic , i could ship it to melbourne but its only a hour or so out this way i can have a bit or a ride
    Hmm
    Cheers Matt

I hate being bipolar, its awesome!

hutch and myself are trailering the bike...drivin over in the 'yellow submarine' there maybe room for another bike..not sure...if hutch stopped reading and started typing..lol...he might be able to tell ya...its about a 7 or 8 hour ride

so it looks like its only me coming over at present , so best i get cracking on getting this bike together and start planning

Can't wait for this!

ASF Premium Full Member MattyDucati's Avatar
    You all suck!
    Cheers Matt

I hate being bipolar, its awesome!

so i priced it up today , $1386 to freight my bike to radelaide and back if i book before fri then i jumps to $1860 , ride from there on the fri to vic somewhere or someones on sat do the rest , incorp some of the adelaide hills on the way out and some on the way back in after doing the sunday ride (bonus is having my own bike) , flights there and back $340 , so $1700 bucks just for starters , or fly to melbs hire a bike which was about $700 bucks for 4 days plus a $2500 bond in hoping nothing happens + hidden costs (rubber sprayed up the back and a major bald tyre , or hire a car but boring

i really like the idea of taking the bike but it is pricey for 4 days riding , its do able but is it really worth the 4 days of riding , i think yes , so is there anyone else in SA riding there ???

nah mate gonna trailer the bikes over...is there gonna be tyre changing facilities there?

Lever's and grunting , will get you sorted. I'll bring levers you can do the grunting.

and i'll supervise.

Quote Originally Posted by xa-mont View Post
    and i'll supervise.
    someone has to vid it

i can't supervise AND film... im not... ... ... wonder woman

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast