Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheapest LED Indicator Relays?

ASF Premium Full Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JackTar View Post
    Well cock IS covered in skin just like people so wouldn't they therefore taste like cock? Lick the back of your hand, that's what cock tastes like. So I'm told.
    The back of your hand? Really? The palm of my hand probably tatses like cock.

and as an ex chef, i'm sure you can get thin skin to go crunchy, ReMoho.
    more titanium than my bike

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    My own Father is basically a bike shop and I just thought there was some sort of authentication email I could receive to stop have to fill in captchas.

Talk about turn like feral dogs...

Far from turned,
    Everyone is still playing nice
    'Originally Posted by rock hard stock swingarms are for blokes with balls!! ha ha'

I would love to become a professional whistler. I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.

Yella turbo ZX7 Winner VCM Best Streetfighter and SOS encouragement award NFR 2011
    http://www.streetfighters.com.au/for...-s-ZX7-project

Supercheap auto has some LED load resistors in the same isle as the moto LED indicators, fender eliminators, bar ends and mirrors.
    Cant remember how much exactly but I doubt its more expensive than your $30, worth a look.

Bloke with a smaller stick
    Then get them off your father, as for feral dogs, we've been playing nice so far.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

ASF Standard Full Member Redmohawk's Avatar
    Hool's My back skin is about 6 mm deep it would crisp up nice just like pork ! But I still need it, and I'm old n tuff. Maybe something younger might be the way to go. Skank belly roast ? Got a few suitable near pucka lol

Bloke with a smaller stick rod185651's Avatar
    I hear it is nice with some fava beans and a nice chianti

Numbers , I believe the Black rooster was drunk with liver and fava. I like the fava (broad) beens outa my garden (nice and fresh, not the rubber crap from the supermaket) Nothing wrong with A bit of black rooster eather but not real keen on liver.

For a skank belly roast perhaps a nice fruity white, or if you want to spice up the belly a bit with some soy and star anise a red like A Yarra Valley Pinot noir would go real well.
    Last edited by Redmohawk; 19-04-2012 at 06:31 PM.

ASF Depleted Uranium Member Large's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IndecentExposure View Post
    My own Father is basically a bike shop and I just thought there was some sort of authentication email I could receive to stop have to fill in captchas.

Talk about turn like feral dogs...
    IE,

This forum has been going for a few years now. A couple of years ago the admin/owner Si mentioned that he was paying a lot of money to keep it running.

He put up options about paying membership or maybe taking on advertising to keep the forum running...and the general consensus was that the regulars and locals would prefer to throw into the cost of running the site before being bombarded by ads.

So it's all about choices.

If you think you've gained some knowledge from the site, maybe it's time to throw a few $$ in.

If you want to go for a ride or to an event with the AFR guys, maybe it's time to throw a few $$ in.

If you just want someone to answer a question for free, get used to the captcha.

btw- Captcha already knows the readable word- the barely readable word can often be filled in with nigger or whatever. Captcha is using your time to fill in the blanks

How much is your time worth?
    Last edited by Large; 19-04-2012 at 06:39 PM.

Fookin Captcha bastids!!!!

Just because your a tight ass! Add one of these per led bulb your replacing wired parallel with the bulb (one side of bulb to other doesnt matter which way around) @ $0.40 I just saved you $28.40 if you were going to buy a $30 led dedicated flasher . So you can use the leftover cash to get yourself a membership the the best bike site on the www's.

http://www.jaycar.com.au/productView...s&form=KEYWORD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12