Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moving to Toolangi....

Moving to Toolangi....

If all goes as planned in the coming weeks then We will be pulling up stumps and shifting from shitsville to a far better piece of Vic.
    So there may well be a stop in for those traveling between Kinglake and Healesville....tea coffee or bourbon. Fair sized property too so hope to offer camping space for those riding or 4x4ing.
    Damn near wetting meself with excitement to get there.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    fuck yeah man. thats awesome. great road between there and Healesville.

That's a massive lifestyle change for the better mate it's Mick's own country up there but be warned it gets a bit chilly in the winter.
    You might hafta get yourself a traillie, I'll dust the cobwebs off the trusty old XR & we'll go crash into a few trees.

need to offload a few things before the move.....negotiations still in progress but looks a goer.
    Cant send messages to others and cant post in for sale or giving shit away areas. I dont have authority or some shit.
    work bench, parts wash, cupboards and a half done gpz fighter need a new home. Too much crap to move and no shed to put em in until I get one built.
    Anyone interested then call me 0488 443101.
    Other than that I CANT FUCKING WAIT! Put our house on the market officially last thurs, had two parties have geeze on sat and got 2 offers.....hopefully moving within the next 30 days.

Also got alot of riding gear that needs a good home. Couple of spare helmets that are serviceable....wouldn,t pass on dodgy ones. Dri rider jacket and pants. good nick. BMW adventure jacket. Textile 2 piece. All good for commuting, spares or trail riding. etc
    Unreasonable offers welcomed.

Blog Entries
    whats the gpz mate ?

Welll errr would you believe its a 5 fiddy. acewell dash, dominator lights, clipons, rebuilt forks, polished engine covers. paint here and tnere....needs tyres, carbs and rego. Runs and near rwc. bit of wiring and voila!
    No time now that I have to do all those little jobs arou d tne house to get it sold

garage sale.....fair dinkum unreasonable offers accepted. Kevkatana just scored a set of 4b tyres for the road with 20k kms for the price of a slab. Sat 28. I need shit gone......work bench, parts wash, cupboards. etc

so where exactly are you moving in Toolangi? I've ridden through there 3 times in the last week and a half.

Also how much for the bench, parts wash and a cupboard or 2? I'm poor right now but could be too good to pass up...

ridiculous offers accepted trav. bring the ute and trailer.

tried for the last hour to pos this .......fuck this capthcha shit.

ASF Standard Full Member oldskool's Avatar
    second dibs on the parts washer $50
    "I call it a Camberwell carrot as I invented it in Camberwell and it looks alot like a carrot"

sounds like you get the parts washer over me Dylan. I'm super broke so my offer for that and other things wasn't much over your offer :P

Xa you sent me message but cant respond cause youre box is full.....thats what all the guys say about you!
    Seriously good homes needed. no cash, or iou's just point to shit and its yours. First to collect wins.
    That manky homo Kev is coming by tomorow to pick up tyres.....told him to bring a trailer to load up......but "apparently" his missus wont let him bring home anymore " stuff". Softcock.

when do you need stuff gone by? I might drop over some time next week if that's OK.

FUCK THIS CAPTCHA BULLSHIT!

Trav or Dillon. First in first served. Read between the lines I'm giving this shit away......well a slab or 2 might make loading on the trailer a bit easier.
    I have
    Parts wash with pump etc.
    Bench from Mick Bubb,s Pbwc on Cochranes rd. 1200 high 500 deep 2400 long with rebuild drain area and a vice.
    2 cupboards with doors 1900h 900w 300d
    Gpz550 with acewell dash dominator lights clipons and most of the work done. Find a set of carbs with unholy diapraghms and its all go.
    Because it has taken 24 hrs to get one of those captcha cunts to give me words I can actually read I cant be arsed replying anymore to ASF. Call 0488 443 101.
    Trav ....main drag 200m before the forest centre.
    Last edited by Aido; 19-02-2012 at 02:05 PM.

cool mate. i'll drop over some time during the week (i'll call or text you first), bring some beer, and remove some shit

Seriously wouldn't wish this shit on even the nastiest cunt.
    Our sale and subsequent purchase of property has resulted in an absolute arse fucking without lube. Why? because the useless fucking inbreeds that signed upon an unconditional contract did so without any means of finance! In fact the stupid cunts haven't even got $2.
    Now being sued by our vendor for costs and he is keeping our 10% deposit becausebthe fucking land rats andthe conveyoncer fucked up by failing to nail our purchasers in time.
    Every cunt is on my hit list.
    I am going to nail our purchasers to the wall and send them bankrupt, sue the fucking land rat and the conveyencer. Will hopefully break even but have resolvedourselves to the fact that we may lose upto 30 large to keep ourselves clean and fuck the rest of them over.
    This is fucked!

ASF Standard Full Member Redmohawk's Avatar
    So the purchasers of your old place signed a contract without a subject to finance clause ? And you signed a contract along with droppping a 10% deposit to buy before you had finance (from moneys of said previous house)? You should have talked with someone about the sale (that would have recomended a different course of action from the start)

If the buyers dont have a cent waste of time (you) taking them to court (will only cost you $10k to get nothing and if there broke being bankrupt will prob only help them get out of other debts they prob have. Better to talk with the vendor of your planed purchase and try to renegotiate finace through a bridging loan. So you get the place you want and time to sell the other. Prob still cost you $20 k in the end but at least your in the place you want and sell what you want.

I'm not convancer/estate agent/lawer but I have bought and sold enough dirt to know your being fucked over by more than some dumb fucks with no cash. Sounds to me like the estate agent your using is the one holding a big dildo to me.

Long and involved but in a nutshell you have it there RM.
    Our contract was subject to the sale of our current property. Dumb cunts signed uncondiional contract to purchase which then put us in the positio of signing our contract. at that point nothing was amiss.....aside from the fact the cum gurgling fucken land rats ommited to tell us that a deposit had not been paid, until 7 days before settlement!
    Dont care if I only get $1 fuck em forever or get my pound of flesh. Bankruptcy is not a journey anyone wants to take.
    And yes I employed a soliciter and an agent to take care of all these matters but the have been asleep at the wheel......littigation for them too

Sorry to hear that mate, that sucks. There are just some right cunts out there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast