Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Hades

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    Done

I'll print this bad boy at work me thinks.

Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia
    thanks Adam some day i will

ASF Standard Full Member Redmohawk's Avatar
    When your ready give me some notice and I'll knock off a beast of two, we'll invite the mongrels and have a big piss up. I might even get motivated and pickup a 1000 pallets n knock up a wall of death for a real shin dig. You know what they say Build it and they will come.

sounds like pet sematary sounds like helluva fun mate make sure zombies would come to! bahaha!

found a free hour to draw an image of the ride that swarming in my head

all measurements r taken and all parts r depicted scaled 1:10

e.g. found out that the wheel base is gotta be 1735mm +-10 depending on chain, also i gunna have lots of space for turbo thats bloody good to know

well i will compare the data with end result

there gunna be a really evil mask but me thinks i'll set up the headlights she had come with and a mask will be created later

Last edited by Surt; 10-04-2012 at 03:34 AM.

the seat subbie side panels were made about a month ago for the old frame so the seat i a tad long - the tank was supposed to go 100mm into the subbie, now it won't, ending where the rear bracing is
    perhaps i'll shink it somehow haha

trigger wheels modded, an ally hub made just need to sort it out where to jam in the vr sensor? me thinks on the pressure sensor where else? will the vr sensor work there considerin the oil?

another question probably to slingy, the fixin pin on the crank is about 90 before the tdc right? - marked on the piccie
    so if i relocate the vr sensor, how crucial the angle, can't it be adjusting later by correcting the retard?

oil shouldn't bother the vr sensor, its just a coil of wire around some steel with a magnet. I have a few over here that are probably alot smaller if your interested in something that might be easyer to fit, post up the dimentions of yours and I'll scratch through a box of bits and see if I have something a little slimmer.

thanks mate! not the sensor but its mount...
    actually i meant the density of oil between the wheel and sensor can affect it?

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Surt, stop fucking around pack all your bikes in a sea container..and Fuckin move to Oz..shit man there are a shit load of people on here that will adopt you.I even named my pet dingo surt.cause he's always out in the shed rootin around .. .think of the postage you will save!!! ha ha mate what i meant to say was Hades is lookin GOOD
    Last edited by rock hard; 10-04-2012 at 09:06 AM.

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    Yeah, its not crucial as it can all be allowed for in the software.

But.... what i'd do is, with the crank at TDC N#1, fit your VR where ever around the trigger that it fits, then clock the trigger wheel so that tooth 9 after the missing tooth is on the VR sensor. This will make setup really easy, and give the right sequence fot the ecu, ie, it gets the reset of the missing tooth then 90 deg later it knows its got TDCN#1 happening, then 18teeth or 180 deg after that, TDCN#2 happens then the missing tooth reset again.

It dosnt have to happen this way bur its the easiest to setup the software for and seems to give the most reliable opperation.

Why not weld a boss into the cover to take the VR sensor that you origionally bought with the trigger wheel? or sell that trigger wheel and get a 51mm one so you can just mount the sensor stock like mine?

What ever i'm sure you'll come up with a good solution mate. Keep it coming

Quote Originally Posted by rock hard View Post
    Surt, stop fucking around pack all your bikes in a sea container..and Fuckin move to Oz..shit man there are a shit load of people on here that will adopt you.I even named my pet dingo surt.cause he's always out in the shed rootin around .. .think of the postage you will save!!! ha ha mate what i meant to say was Hades is lookin GOOD
    bahahaha! u named a dog after me Morry! so its up to u to adopt me haha nah seriously i want her pics in the shed and portrait too! thanks heaps for kind words Morry! my principal container is my head swollen with ideas

Quote Originally Posted by slingy88 View Post
    Yeah, its not crucial as it can all be allowed for in the software.

But.... what i'd do is, with the crank at TDC N#1, fit your VR where ever around the trigger that it fits, then clock the trigger wheel so that tooth 9 after the missing tooth is on the VR sensor. This will make setup really easy, and give the right sequence fot the ecu, ie, it gets the reset of the missing tooth then 90 deg later it knows its got TDCN#1 happening, then 18teeth or 180 deg after that, TDCN#2 happens then the missing tooth reset again.

It dosnt have to happen this way bur its the easiest to setup the software for and seems to give the most reliable opperation.

Why not weld a boss into the cover to take the VR sensor that you origionally bought with the trigger wheel? or sell that trigger wheel and get a 51mm one so you can just mount the sensor stock like mine?

What ever i'm sure you'll come up with a good solution mate. Keep it coming
    thanks heaps slingy thats how i thought, should renew my half forgotten knowledge on squirtin. 64mm was the smallest wheel on there so i thought its the same 1 u bought either
    if i put MY vr sensor through the cover, how could i adjust the gap and location, well i'll try to relocate the bandits vr sensor down and see whats happened, then i can always order 51mm wheel at me work - a better 1 than triggerwheels.com's but hardly any cheaper

Oil wont bother the output, unless its full of bearing steel lol

Quote Originally Posted by Surt View Post
    bahahaha! u named a dog after me Morry! so its up to u to adopt me haha nah seriously i want her pics in the shed and portrait too! thanks heaps for kind words Morry! my principal container is my head swollen with ideas
    Here he is...Surt, he is awesome at catching a few of the local rats Too!!!

ahh hes caught a sea wallaby!

Yeah they are feisty little fuckers

still fappin over bracings and mounts little by little but yet goin on

the voice in my head said to make 3 pairs bracings not 2 and the front one from od34x3 piping while others from od34x1.5 stainless piping

yup im all ears cos he knows better bahaha!

Last edited by Surt; 18-04-2012 at 03:26 AM.

assembled tb's still waiting for the boot flanges to be machined

received the microsquirt with 3bar map sensor, boost control valve and connectors

Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast