Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Freight UK to Aust

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    boost .ill butt in here [being in the hydraulics game] you gonna use the Yamaha style of 2wd ?
    ie run the pump for the front drive motor from the out put shaft to the rear wheel. so that when the rear spins it spins up the pump faster giving ur front wheel more drive thus giving ur bike a more balanced drive system.
    a simple traction control device

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    I was thinking about a hydrostatic system from a big harvester (something i'm familiar with ) and a adjustable flow control valve or valves to find the correct lead for the front wheel.
    I had not thought about the Yami system , it would be easier to do a mechanical type drive to the rear but the turbine is not very throttle responsive and the hydrostatics would give me instant throttle control and have the turbine set at constant revs.
    What will work in practice may be entirely different .
    Weight is not a problem and i plan on having 2.5-3 meters to pack everything in.size will help reduce gyroscopic probs of the turbine spinning along the axis too

Jim thanks for the Brittanic Shipping link there talking 310 GBP,
    Worldwide are unavailable, and MJintnational have not replied

Blog Entries
    Greg, I don't know what you have been smoking recently, but damn mate, I think I need to try some.

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    Booster - I use IFB Network out of Sydney for all my large sea freight import packages. Give them a bell on (02)9839 3100 and they can give you a rate from the dock in UK to your door.

Only breathing dust(brown) around here at the moment... The " what if " has been in mind for a while.

Thanks Stu but sort of committed to Brittanic now, they have replied to several emails and are based nearish the pickup point, but i do have to organise my own clearance at this end, and just happen to know a forwarding agent

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    GREG their pretty good them scousers i never had any greif getting my gear ,just cost me a day at botany that plan formulating in ur obviously deranged mind sounds like fun mate

Safety first Jim, if it wrecks i can't go back to the startline and do it again ,no fun in that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12