Thread: BBQ at my place 14/7/07

geesexar

BBQ at my place 14/7/07

hey fellow sth oz members... i'm knockin up a barby on sat 14/7/07 from 12o'clock onwards to introduce alfie into the aussie way of life or in other words the 4 B's...BIKES BEER BBQ'S AND BULLSHIT..all are welcome, just PM me and i'll give ya,s the address..or ring me on 0419826856 so i know who's comin. if anyone gets too smashed. we'll find room to crash here...just bring blankets,sleepin bags etc..partners and kids are kool...all beer and food is supplied as long as you like dark ales..chocolate mahogany porter (thats what i've got kegged at the mo)...it'll be outside so rug up..but there'll a fire

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Portsmouth costa del south coast, England
    I'm in of course

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    http://www.livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html
    Me and Kezza should be there, my son Jacob too perhaps. which means bringing the car :-(

wayne after two weeks off while moving house they want me in at work on saturday so im going to have to pass this time but i will be catching up with all soon,

cheers
    chris

Revken and mrs revken and geesexar at geesexars gaff.
    must get myself in these photos next time

Done enoght food to feed an army oh and the home brew is sweet just wish i wasn't driving. There allways another time soon i think.

Alf

Blog Entries
    Good to see you boys getting together down there. Cheers for the photo Stu.

Thanks for the barby wayne, was good to catch up again, and brill to meet you stu and your family. Have to do it again sometime, and some riding when everyone has their wheels happening again!

yeah not ridden a bike for about 3months due to the move, suffereing withdrawl symptoms something wicked and customs still have my bike but hey I might have it back with me next week fingers crossed.

stu

glad to hear youse all enjoyed the barby...good to catch up again ken, we'll be neighbors soon, stu if they dont let your bike outta customs soon...we'll just go and nick it..insurance money=lotsa goodies for the fighter..lol

I'll be moving down to the port in mid August, have to have a bit of a housewarming, bbq or something like that.

sounds good buddy...count me in