Thread: Absence

WarHound

Absence

Hi guys,
    Havent been on much lately, the old PC managed to do what PCs always do ... a lot of nothing until you sink money into them .. funny how they can be like some bikes in that way. I have been working on repairing all the plastic on my other 1/2s ZZR and getting it running again .. I tried to convince her that it would be better without the plastic but she said keep the plastic on these two bikes and we will buy two more and build a couple of fighters (ie I will build, she will supervise (hers)).Anyways just thought I would hop back on say Gday and ask if anyone has planned the next get together ?

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    nope, but how bout you plan one :P

cheers.joe.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    I'm riding up to the Mt Glorious cafe on saturday morning. Meeting at the cafe at 0800, then heading out the back of the mt to Somerset, then through Kilcoy and back towards the city. Any of you guys are welcome to catch up, i'll be on the black CBR600RR with scratches on the left and red leather jacket.

Ryan

Weekend Warrior
    Do you guys like the Bearded Dragon .. if so why not make a second attempt for this weekend .. ?