Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "07" fool`s run

Mad,we'll definately be ridin into Dubbbbo together.But it will be on the Friday.You retired folk should join us at the Oxley.Sofala via Singleton mighht be a good run for the faster QLD units who like beer

You said it brotherit`ll be a run on in[:X]three omigo`s[8D]STAY LEFT the rest of yooz[:X]

Weekend Warrior
    quote:Originally posted by mad mundy

You said it brotherit`ll be a run on in[:X]three omigo`s[8D]STAY LEFT the rest of yooz[:X]
    Just how left are we talkin Mundy[?] will I need to fit 756's or will the Rennsports still be OK

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder

Is this the route you guys were planning on taking? It looks like stops at Oberon, Bathurst, Orange and Wellington would be the go... that makes the biggest leg about 100k's tops.
    So who's going from Sydney/Newcastle on Friday and where is everyone meeting? I started this map @ Windsor & to there would be a good little ride for the Newy guys to warm up with. If everyone was to meet @ Windsor @ about 11ish then it'd give all the sore heads (DAVO) plenty of time to get there - then we can all continue on with plenty of time to spare. The route is listed as about 4 1/2 hrs - so it should take about 3.... if we all go reeeaaaal slow
    I may or may not be on the bike @ this stage [8] - it depends if I get the motor and brake master cylinders back in time! If not I'll be in the van probably the day b4 (thurs) or maybe leaving earlier on Fri in time for everyone to blast past just before I get into Dubububububo[V]

Weekend Warrior
    where is the fun in sticking to the main roads????
    I'm thinking up through Wollemi, Broke, Singleton, and then westward on the Golden Hwy.. I'd prefer to stay off the main routes...

LOL...Stu the only reason i've ever had a sore head is because your arse is sooo tight.[:X][B)].

Now whats this shit about you not being on a bike[?][xx(] only pedaphiles drive vans to such a hardcore event,hoping to pray on vulnerable young manmeat such as FiMp or Exben for multiple intimate closet encounters.
    Now redeem your testicles and get that fkin bike ready,(bloody fairy-floss sellin weirdo).

quote:Originally posted by davo

LOL...Stu the only reason i've ever had a sore head is because your arse is sooo tight.[:X][B)].

Now whats this shit about you not being on a bike[?][xx(] only pedaphiles drive vans to such a hardcore event,hoping to pray on vulnerable young manmeat such as FiMp or Exben for multiple intimate closet encounters.
    Now redeem your testicles and get that fkin bike ready,(bloody fairy-floss sellin weirdo).
    Hahaha! That's the first time I've heard of Mr Ben being referred to as 'vulnerable young manmeat'!!
    I am trying to tee up another bike if the 'Blade isn't ready, at the moment there's a chance it'll either be a GSX1400 or an '07 R1

Chad - the route up through Oberon etc takes in Bells Line of Road and other very good riding roads - it's not all straight hwy stuff... and there are a few little detours we could take along the way to make it more interesting too![] I'll put up some zoomed in shots of some of the sections of road along the route today...

This is the road between Hartley and Oberon[]

...and this is the bit from Oberon to Bathurst via O'Connell

This is the whole thing. On this map (starting from the right!) it's Kurrajong Hts, Mnt Victoria, Oberon, Bathurst, Blayney, Millithorpe, Orange, Cargo, Cudal, Molong, Wellington, Dubbo.
    How's that?

This is a zoom of the Orange to Molong bit - it takes in Canowindra as well...

ChaddamsI`m think`n that you aint` seen the Golden HWY have you[?]to make it OK one needs to see $2.20+[8)][8)]
    quote:Originally posted by chadams

where is the fun in sticking to the main roads????
    I'm thinking up through Wollemi, Broke, Singleton, and then westward on the Golden Hwy.. I'd prefer to stay off the main routes...

Stu, thats wot i was tink`nfill up in Lithgoey,hartly,oberon,bathurst[]afta that via mudgee[?][?][?]

The Golden Hwy is fuckin straight and boring. A southern detour suits me.

PS Stu you do realise the name change now reads AUS...F...R.

"And then the occifer(ausfr) said......

Better get a new name son, better get a real good one!"

"wot is it exactlee that i wa s s pose to off bin doon`"[8D]Sorry Prince but all is good i can depart on the friday & shood be ridingwanna do breakfast on Sundy & wheel have a plan[}][?]Rexie ya fat bastard[:0]if ya is OK with me put`n shit on ya[^]why not join us[?]if not[^]go get f@ckedfound a new place that does a good "benedict" Mr Chong may even show his ugly head[?]

quote:Originally posted by mad mundy

Stu, thats wot i was tink`nfill up in Lithgoey,hartly,oberon,bathurst[]afta that via mudgee[?][?][?]
    You mean go up Sofala rd way & go Mudgee, Dunedoo? Yeah, that's do-able too..[]

Sofala is nice & flowing[8D]

Cool - I reckon that's that then.
    Windsor, Lithgow, Oberon, Bathurst, Sofala, Mudgee, Dunedoo, Dubbo, drink, drink, smoke, sleep, and then the same reversed...

Yup sunday sounds good. Be in the car though, bikes got no rego until i get my fork seals fixed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast