Thread: Paintball social

bluemk1

Paintball social

Not sure how many of you guys would be interested in this but here it is anyway

Date yet to be set: pick any sunday listed above, if a saturday is prefered and thats the majority then we can work with that but i would rather a sunday.

Location:Cnr of Annangrove & Edwards Rd, Rouse Hill 2155 (reference the map below).

Packages: See this link for more info http://www.actionpaintball.com.au/packages.php
    I was offered an organisers bonus but because im such a nice guy i declined that for a $10 discount off everyones package.

Also if anyone is interested in this then i honestly think that its worth it:
    quote: EXTRA ORGANISER BONUSES
    To receive our great organiser bonuses, deposits must be received 7 days prior to the booking date.
    If we receive the $40.00 deposit more than one month prior to the date of play, we have an extra bonus of a free 100 shots ($20.00 value) for each deposited player. Please note we are being strict with this, so if a customer pays us, for example, 5 deposits a month prior and then one week prior we receive and extra 10 deposits, we will only give the extra paint to the 5 original players. The others will miss out.
    I will collect the $40 deposits from everyone, deposits can be payed at the various coffee nights or other arrangments can be made if you contact me.

Note: I have left sunday the 19th of nov off on purpose as thats the weekend of the superbikes at EC

Check back for regular updates

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    Would like to come, but last time i tried this game i threw my shoulder out and got a free ride to Nepean.

I'm out........

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    are you a man or a mouse?

how did you manage the shoulder re-adjustment?

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    I'm a mouse.
    I did it the usual way......diving for cover into a trench dugout, i was pretending to be those moviestar heroes but it didn't work for some reason......go figure!!!!

Ok Ok,....there was a girl there i was trying to impress. Happy now.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    so there you go lads, come have your chance at being bruce willis and impress the girls