Thread: NQ ASF points score drags and jetcars 14/10

03gixxerpilot

NQ ASF points score drags and jetcars 14/10

[8D]OK in an effort to get the NQ side of ASF orginised into a more social bunch i am going to post up M/C events occuring in NQ that i am going to or orginising ( if there are any events other member are goin to please let us know so we can meet up with each other )

First of all i am an oficial/scrutineer at the local dragstrip and we have a test and tune every saturday night, we get between 4 and 10 bikes regulary on these nights ( more often we get around 10 ) and every one is welcome ( only down side is that we got to let the tin top have a go as well[xx(])

Every 4 to 6 weeks there is a major ( points score ) meeting for the years comp and this week end is one of those weekends, the feature for this weekend is jet cars ( awsum to watch ) and as usual the bikes will be out there ( usually 10 or more on major meets ) all are welcome.

Come out and watch or better still race[8D] hope to see you out there.
    Clive

Bloke with a smaller stick 03gixxerpilot's Avatar
    To day is the day, gates open at 1.00 scruitinering starts at 2.00 and finishes at 4.00 Quilifing starts at 3.0 and finishes at 5.00-5.30 racing starts at 7.00

All welcome as either spectator or racer

Born again Juvenile delinquent