Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Digital Dashes (Last Shipment at these prices)

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    zx12argh, The ZX12's fuel sensor reads 126ohms on empty & 8-10ohms on full, which should be close to perfect for the dash which requires a 0 ohm reading on full & 100 ohm reading on empty.( you may want to bend the float arm down slightly so it doesn't read empty too early)
    Check your wiring first, then you may want to check that the float sensor is giving the correct reading.

Ben i will take 3 of the 3769's,please email me your credit card and p.i.n number asap so i can transact the withdrawl process thru my data base.(up-load the mega gig via the cyber ram then transfer the digi-watts to smegma-jiz).

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    quote:Originally posted by davo

Ben i will take 3 of the 3769's,please email me your credit card and p.i.n number asap so i can transact the withdrawl process thru my data base.(up-load the mega gig via the cyber ram then transfer the digi-watts to smegma-jiz).
    HAHAHA ROFL!

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    quote:davo Posted - 28 Oct 2006 : 01:23:51
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Back in your cage Davo........Good boy.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234