Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Melbourne Auto Salon

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    hi guys.ihad three bikes entered so i had to trailer them there,bit hard to ride three at once.bimota is a sb6-r (only a couple in this country)sb6's number about 10 in aus and mad its not stock simply some tasteful mods (rearend,exhaust syetem,wheels,blinkers,clipons etc),the zx9r and the bimota belong to two of my customers, the blue gsx14 is mine. i was a little disappointed that a few more vic's didnt show . will post up some pic's as time allows.all in all a good weekend for the shop and both myself and my customers are wrapped with wins in three classes ( BEST JAP DRAGBIKE,POST2000 STREETFIGHTER,BEST EURO SPORTSBIKE).CHEERS GUYS.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Hey ya Jack, Had a yack to ya out the back on friday and inside on sunday arvo, Was a good day for us all. there is never many bikes there,but I was pleased to see lots of trophies heading our way, Dont forget ya promised to look after me when I get back over to OCD . .
    I will forgive ya for not riding all 3 bikes there but ya could have offered to ride mine home, It was COLD and i was HUNGRY. LOL.
    Doc

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Hey ya Jack, Had a yack to ya out the back on friday and inside on sunday arvo, Was a good day for us all. there is never many bikes there,but I was pleased to see lots of trophies heading our way, Dont forget ya promised to look after me when I get back over to OCD . .
    I will forgive ya for not riding all 3 bikes there but ya could have offered to ride mine home, It was COLD and i was HUNGRY. LOL.
    Doc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12