Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BIKEMANIA

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    Thanks to all the guys that turned up on Sat & Sun - I'm glad you liked the bike! I can't wait to show it to you all when it's finally finished!!!

ASF Premium Full Member fimpBIKES's Avatar
    stu, best blade i ever didnt see!!!
    Rev the fucker!!!!!

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    If Stu wasnt such a nice bloke I would have done a runna with this item

This Lid is the absolute ducks nuts in the flesh, Gettn a hard on now just thinking about it[:0][B)][]

my fondest memories are of the little sale tags hangin up on the walls,must have taken Exben hours to manufacture them,no 2 the same,shear custom cardboard cutout work at its best.

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    Man, they took me friggin' ages! I was torn by the quandry of not wanting any to look TOO similar to the one next to it, so had to write a formula that consisted of the amount of stars divided by the different colours, multiplyed by the number of times any one word or phrase was repeated on two cards of the same colour. I ten had to measure the free wall space in sq. M (minus space taken up by posters/products) then I saw a hot model walking past and said 'fuck it!', threw them all at the wall and left them there!

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Where my Craft helmet Quick???? hahhaah I WANT IT. I almost bought a new Shoie today but remembered i was waiting for these to come in. I'm staying strong me! put me down for 2!!!!!

Weekend Warrior
    Hi Lads,

nice little report and pics!

Don't moan to much about the show.... at least you've got a few shows...
    Here in Wait Awhile, is not too much happening in this regard.

It looks to me that you lot made the difference, to all this American Farm Machinery. GOODONYA!

Frankie

P.S quickdraw, you must be one- proud c@^t. You've got to be. Respect!

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    Blog Entries
    quote:

Ozkats new bike, Think he was talkn about trading the Kat in one one[]
    STREET FIGHTER POSTIE!
    I can see it now......

ASF Premium Full Member fimpBIKES's Avatar
    i have seen one of those madass things down at the local
    as far as the styling goes i cant dissagree with much

twin projector lights, flatbars, underseat exhaust, satin black, a sweet little seat unit and gold-pasified buttonhead capscrews all around

give it a bigger dirt bike motor and i might have to think harder about it....
    Rev the fucker!!!!!

New to Streetfighters
    quote:Originally posted by Gix11

Ok Guys. Here's the pics for those that couldn't make it:

Here's what should have won the show if it wasn't run by Hardly Ableson lickers:

Here's the new Rexie MADASS bike:

The most masochistic tank I have ever seen. This is a NEW production bike! (MV or something I forget)

The same bike is also amphibious:

Wannabefast's R1 on show looking sweet and Tony's (CRASH) GSXR1000 on the other side:

And now one happy bastard (and rightly so) Stu (qickdraw) and his "Fuck off" Blade:

......then there's Ben (Exben) slipping Tony (Nitrous) some magazines in brown paper bags under the counter at the AuStreetfighter stand while Tony tries to tell the plain clothes officer in the hat that they're not for him:

........and here's that Blade that eats small children for breakfast (should get a better look when it's finished and out of the cramped stand - isn't that right Stu?):

...and then finally the AuStreetfighter stand in all it's glory. Check the guy on the left who managed to try and get into every single shot taken that day. One photo opportunity which was missed was him going outside to see Damo (11GSX who didn't come into the show) and coming back into the bar area followed by two cops who were reading his shirt. In this one he seems to be wearing one of his oversized white gloves and trying to nick Ben and Stu sandwich bag.

To sum it up the show was disappointing (not too much of a surprise there) in the fact it was just another excuse for yet ANOTHER Hardley Ableson and wanna be American Chopper hero show. If the lads hadn't been there I would have fucked off after 20 mins. The boys can tell you what sort of response they got on the stand with the leather boys and the everyday Joes. Ben should have won the best of show as the other bikes even still had the nobbles on the tyres where they were trailered in. Bunch of shit. I reckon if someone here is good with carpentry we should make a radical WOODEN Hardley/Chopper with real tyres on it and spray it up as the real thing. The fuckers would porbably make it best in show. Bikes? They would know what one was it it hit them on the back of the head. Most of the award winners who got trophies said they'd like to thank the guys (at the shops) that really built them!! What the fuck? Enough ranting. We're going to do the Gold Coast Bike Week and try and make a diference. Keep yourselves posted.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123