Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GP Trackside campground

Claire, John (Niiice KTM Motard), and Hooligan got away at 7:00 this morning.

Had a good night, even went for a quick blat around town (I think John is contemplating moving down here just for that .

Have a good time at races everyone.

PS how can I upload AVI's? or is it too much load on the system?

Woohoo one more post to go and I'm a big boy.

Here you go a pic of a couple of the intrepids.

Tell you what, the KTM goes damned well, he was right with me when we were hooning

And Hooligans bike is very very well done, looks factory.

Blog Entries
    Lovely work. Send me the AVI Chalky. I'll see what I can do.......

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    1 more sleep now
    See yuz at the beer tent on Fri. []

Thanks Gix, but the clip is too big for me to send via email. I'll see if I can't sort something else out.

anyone watching GP yesterday ,think i saw Hooligan an the KTM rider on the Barry Sheen ride waving to the camera.(not sure if they were doing the ride but looked like em)

Well lads & lassies, the Oz GP has been run & won for another year & a good time was had by most.
    3 days of PERFECT VICTORIAN WEATHER, cheap entry tickets, lots of good healthy substance abuse, [xx(] late nights, early mornings, Stones bombs that made perfect mushroom clouds & O rings, shopping bag balloons, flares, all night burnouts, [] tents that rode around the campsite by themselves, blues/rock music, a naked bloke(unfortunately) doing laps on a SV, egg & bacon souvlakis, an entire Hawaian campsite, lots of interesting bikes, PERFECT VICTORIAN WEATHER, top racing (poor Casey), but fuck all STREETFIGHTERS [V]
    The turnup at the beer tent on Fri. was a lonely affair but at least the important blokes were there eh Gibbo?
    Had a brief yak with Hooligan after the show & shine on Sat. but he hadta piss off quick to get to base - with no headlight. He told me about the drama they had with his rear tyre on the way down, bummer, Claire came to the rescue for him though. Hooligan flew the flag for the 'Fighter boys by pullin' a BIIIG sideways on damp grass out of the show compound after the race & even touched a peg down! Onya lad, the crowd loved it.
    All in all, a pretty piss poor turnout for the ASF crew, I didn't take my T shirt off all weekend, nobody came up to say G'day & I only saw 2 others (Gibbo & Hooligan)[V]
    Anyway, top weekend, less than 200 sleeps to the Supers now, see if a few more can make it then.

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    Well......After arriving at the trackside campgrounds on Thursday, and parking the bike in the usual fashion (at around 9,000 rpm)........

I thought it were time to set up the mobile home (courtesy of Joe).......

Caught up with a few long lost brothers (me on the right btw).......

Then came Friday......Well Big Al (bloke on the left) fed me well by shoving a huge chunk of cake in my hand and saying eat this before that security guard comes over.....so needless to say I did and spent three hours trying to find the beer tent looking through pupils the size of pins........ended up back at the site looking worse than this bloke......

After passing out I was woken to the lovely smell of burning rubber and engines revving their tits off........

Had a great view from the campsite......even a good place to take some happy snaps

One word of warning....If you ever stay with us Hawaiian shirt guys.....never fall asleep

Anyway, sorry I didn't catch up with all of you throughout the weekend, I tried to make it to the beer tent, but was informed by Claire that I went to the wrong one. Special thanks to Claire for taking me into town on the Friday night for a feed on the back of Z1000....thats one sexy beast of a bike (It wouldn't of been easy for her having 95Kg's of piss wreck on the back). But I had fun. And turbokat, next time round, come up to the Hawaiian site and say G'day. I had my asf shirt on under the hawaiian shirt (another rule if you stay where I stay). Should be at the supers, maybe we can all get together then.

[]
    Travelled down on the Barry Sheene ride on thursday, slow but heaps of fun, fucking heaps of bikes, from a postie bike to newest cruiser to a vincent (a real one), no other fighters there. Had a ride around the track at the scary maximum speed of 80 ks, but still fun as there was about 900 others on the track at the same time.
    Met up with Turbokat, Deano, Clair, Monkeyboy, Hooligan & Jo over the weekend. Shithot Vic weather, good racing, fucking loved it[][]. Hope to see more of you guys next time.
    PS. Hey Foxy, that tent lapping the track at the end of the race was sensational!

Apparently the chick on the left is Mel from big brother if any one gives a fuck

yep thats mel,luve dum chix

quote:Originally posted by gibbo

PS. Hey Foxy, that tent lapping the track at the end of the race was sensational!
    LOL It got a lap time of 16min 33secs [)]

I was there I think maybe I had the wrong beer tent to. Looked out for tshirts all weekend, saw Gibbo on sunday but thats all.
    Hahaha that tent/car thing was a crack up, Ummm did u catch many fish with the bait u had on the fishing line :P:P
    had a ball, finally got the computer working to get on here

nice 1 Mel

Blog Entries
    I know of at least 12 members that were down there and no one saw each other! There was probably more. Everyone must be familiar with the circuit now so make a meeting point for next year based on this year's layout. I'm due for a visit, I haven't been since '97 whne Doohan came a croper on the at the end of the start/finish straight, we even made it onto Ten news.

quote:Originally posted by GsxarUmmm did u catch many fish with the bait u had on the fishing line :P:P
    had a ball, finally got the computer working to get on here
    We got a few nibbles mate....one looked unfortunately like Cher.......and then there was another that told us to shove it up our arse.....to which I replied "Where do you think it was last night???" lol. Some ppl just don't have a sense of humor.

Well done Foxy! Watched you fishing for a while, surprised you didn't get a bite!! Fussy these women. Still laughing about that tent mate, did the nazis get you, saw a mizz Adolph in hot pursuit around the outside of the fence as you went towards the southern loop, busy with the walkie talkie.

quote:Originally posted by gibbo

Well done Foxy! Watched you fishing for a while, surprised you didn't get a bite!! Fussy these women. Still laughing about that tent mate, did the nazis get you, saw a mizz Adolph in hot pursuit around the outside of the fence as you went towards the southern loop, busy with the walkie talkie.
    Yeah, believe it or not that Nazi was a bloke, who by the end of the GP regretted being on our case the entire w/e. We nick named him No Legs RoboCunt. The head of security, Nigel (who loves our work, top bloke) radioed the rest of the rent a cops and told them to stop robocunt if he tried to pull us up.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast