Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sunday Brissy Ride!

BOHEMION

Sunday Brissy Ride!

Hey all,

This Sunday, Going to meet somwhere North Brissy like Carseldine or Pine rivers bridge on the Bruce.

Suggestion is this. Start from meeting place, head up through petrie and for warm up, cause of the Mr Plods stomping grounds, make our way up through Mt Mee and come back down on the Kilcoy Side. From there we can do a section through Kenilworth and go around into the back of Sommerset dam area and back home either long way around Marooka and through city or fun way up through Mt Glorious and back through Petrie again to get to the High way. nice little round trip either way. Known roads to for Davo and Myself. and at least 2-3 good pubs in the area.

We are open to any other suggestions. I know of some sweet roads up Noosa way but might be abit too far for a Sunday, I dun care though! might give davo a rest from travelin down for once!

Freak, Special and Stawb09 keen ? Ozkat Huddo and Gix u wanan do a neat ride up north? common be fun

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Sounds good too me for this sunday and while were at it, who is doing BLOKESWORLD [] and the SUPERBIKES [8D] at willowbank the following weekend[?]

I'll Join ya for that one, Get tshirt Freak mate cause Street Fighters will be on Blokes world if they like it or note HAHAHAHA now wheres that Pole [)][B)]

Blog Entries
    Guess I'm in. A bit dubious of the front end set up at the moment, but, fuck it. I'm sure I had something planned this weekend but I can't think what it was. Until whoever it is get's in contact, count me in. They might be as crap as me. I'll kick tool boy (Huddo) and get him in as well. That leaves all the guys at the show last weekend who said they'd be up for a ride soon as well. 11GSX, Tony, Oz. I'll try and get Supercharger Mark out as well. No idea where you're on about for meeting and riding but someone will know. As for next weekend, Blokesworld and Superbikes sounds good! Can you still get tickets or is it on the door?

its $25 at the door for blokesworldlive and Gix11, do you have any medium ASF t shirts left[?]

Cool as Gix, Hope Damo has a new rear tyre hehehe be good to meet the rest of the Cane Toads. I hopefully got this SV1000 bloke onboard to, (Read my recruitment post) so hopefully he can come for a spin on Sunday!

Easy as Freak, Seeing as I cant make it to the GP I will make it up to myself by heading to Willowbank!

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    well not a new tyre but the old one went back on today! And bloody rubber...what a mess, my number plate is fucked! must have been a piece of the tyre spinin round with the wheel after it blew, theres like 300 lashes into my what was a nice new personalised plate! i should av put the protector on it! I just might be up for a ride on sunday

Cool as mate, Hope you can be there!

i'm in for sure. bike is back together and front brakes have never worked so well. better not be rainin sunday,should be a good ride.

Blog Entries
    Freaky. I have a few mediums left. "Madness" or "G'day" mate? Check the GEAR page if you have no idea what I'm on about.

What time are you guys thinking for Sunday. Huddo's got a big party on Sat so he'll be fucked, but just wanted to know what time I have to get the garden hose out to get his arse outta bed.

No news from the Burnout King? Ponce! Where is he? Puppet ya faggot, where are you as well?

Damo. I only thought about the plate afterwards as well. Bollox. Do the old "It got nicked"
    routine, should get another.

Tony? Where are you mate?

Whats a good starting time for everyone? I can meet up with gix and da rest of the south siders at an easy meet and bring em up to the meeting point at Carseldine!

I sent Puppet an SMS today tellig him about it, so hopefully it should leak onto Strawb09.

9-10am will give puppet time to get home from church and swap his sunday vest for leathers.

Blog Entries
    Sunday studded leather cap, chaps and stick-on moustache you mean.......

yeah thats it mate. fishnets,lippie and anal lube as well.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA Anal lube ? all da new blokes are gonna expect this tranny rocking up with a dildo up his arse funy coloured fishnets with chaps, the Full YMCA gear goin on HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA ah my imagination walks away with me sometimes!

Weekend Warrior
    Argh... [xx(] I'm out this Sunday, belated Fathers Day with the old man when he get's back from the holiday. Plus that looks like one hellova long assed and fast ride to do on a twofiddy! But I'd tag along for the Carseldine to Mt Mee leg if I was free. Farken next time hey!

Im in but ive just bought another swingarm for the bike and i really want to get it fitted (cause i cant let huddo be the only one with a fancy braced swinger) im also waiting for my new tyre to arrive (it was supposed to be here today) so if the tyre arrives asap ill bolt the lot in on saturday and ride sunday. hopefully.

Blog Entries
    Hey. What's all this "new swinger" business about mate? What have you been buying now?

hate to be the bringer of bad news burntout king but your swingarm is not removable,its spot welded solid. but have no fear mate,i will give you $37.28 for your new arm just so you dont feel so bad.

p.s. strap my esky to the back of your bike an fill it full o beer if ya comin this weekend.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    wheres the meeting point at carseldine? is it the last servo on the left before bunnings heading nth? and what time?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast