Thread: Dene's unfinished project sell off:

bluemk1

Dene's unfinished project sell off:

i have tried emailing this guy about his project but no reply i know its been a while since its been posted on the main page but does anyone know if its still for sale or any details about it?

cheers in advance

Blog Entries
    Sorry mate. The last contact I had from him was in March and his email address was dbuck_68@hotmail.com . He didn't leave a number or anything.

Blog Entries
    Sorry mate. The last contact I had from him was in March and his email address was dbuck_68@hotmail.com . He didn't leave a number or anything.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    yeah thats the same email i tired him on

guess he doesnt check it anymore

thought he might have also been a member here but guess not

2 bad sounded like a nice project

yeah thats the same email i tired him on

guess he doesnt check it anymore

thought he might have also been a member here but guess not

2 bad sounded like a nice project

Blog Entries
    He never actually joined as far as I know. I just got direct emails. Shame really.

Blog Entries
    He never actually joined as far as I know. I just got direct emails. Shame really.

Dene's ph number is 0411 231 488.he lives in Perth 3 hours behind us so try him later at night.i bought the pipes an pods off him an Mark from Brizzy bought the tank.Ozkat was enquirin about the seat unit but not sure if he bought it.last time i spoke to him,about a month ago ,he still had most other parts. He knows his shit when it comes to Suzuki's and is most helpful with anything you need to know.My parts arrived on time and in perfect condition(well packed).he will send you foto's of what ever it is your wanting.If you still cant contact him send me your details and i'll contact him direct for you. he never joined us but has a look at the site occasionally,busy man.
    Cheers Davo.

Dene's ph number is 0411 231 488.he lives in Perth 3 hours behind us so try him later at night.i bought the pipes an pods off him an Mark from Brizzy bought the tank.Ozkat was enquirin about the seat unit but not sure if he bought it.last time i spoke to him,about a month ago ,he still had most other parts. He knows his shit when it comes to Suzuki's and is most helpful with anything you need to know.My parts arrived on time and in perfect condition(well packed).he will send you foto's of what ever it is your wanting.If you still cant contact him send me your details and i'll contact him direct for you. he never joined us but has a look at the site occasionally,busy man.
    Cheers Davo.

Bloke with a smaller stick
    I recon i saw his Gsxr1000 front end seat unit etc on ebay bout 3 weeks ago. it was located in WA and was to be used on a fighter project that he didnt get done

Bloke with a smaller stick
    I recon i saw his Gsxr1000 front end seat unit etc on ebay bout 3 weeks ago. it was located in WA and was to be used on a fighter project that he didnt get done

cheers for the help guys
    looks like it might be a little late as he has started selling bits and pieces off i was hoping to get it as a whole, just hope he hasnt sold any more.
    ill give him a call tonight

cheers for the help guys
    looks like it might be a little late as he has started selling bits and pieces off i was hoping to get it as a whole, just hope he hasnt sold any more.
    ill give him a call tonight

he's a dive engineer so he might be out on the reef if he dont answer. would av been a bargain as a complete sale,spewin i didnt have the cash at the time,but i'm sure what ever is left will be going cheap,although he drives a hard bargain.

he's a dive engineer so he might be out on the reef if he dont answer. would av been a bargain as a complete sale,spewin i didnt have the cash at the time,but i'm sure what ever is left will be going cheap,although he drives a hard bargain.

Dive Engineer
    Now thats a career i really wanted !
    Lucky bugger. those blokes all have a 2nd set of lungs and a absolute no fear! full pro's

Dive Engineer
    Now thats a career i really wanted !
    Lucky bugger. those blokes all have a 2nd set of lungs and a absolute no fear! full pro's

an the best part is,ya get to suit up chix in way undersized wetsuits an then swim behind em like a horny tadpole.
    they're sinkin HMAS brisbane tommorow off mooloolabah reef at 10am, so the divers have sumthin new to explore. fuckin waste of a good tinnie i rekon. woulda looked good parked at my jetty.

an the best part is,ya get to suit up chix in way undersized wetsuits an then swim behind em like a horny tadpole.
    they're sinkin HMAS brisbane tommorow off mooloolabah reef at 10am, so the divers have sumthin new to explore. fuckin waste of a good tinnie i rekon. woulda looked good parked at my jetty.