Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ebay bargain

Weekend Warrior

what the hell is this thing? this is another one off ebay i have never seen before.

Weekend Warrior

what the hell is this thing? this is another one off ebay i have never seen before.

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    Blog Entries
    quote:Originally posted by dinorider

Early slabsider GSXR750,
    If that says 900 on the paintwork it may have had the 884 kit or maybe an RF900 motor in it.
    Lightest ever GSXR frame but with "interesting and dated" handling.

Am I right ?

Did I win the Lolly ?

Tony.

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    Blog Entries
    quote:Originally posted by dinorider

Early slabsider GSXR750,
    If that says 900 on the paintwork it may have had the 884 kit or maybe an RF900 motor in it.
    Lightest ever GSXR frame but with "interesting and dated" handling.

Am I right ?

Did I win the Lolly ?

Tony.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    I had a gixer of that vintage and you would be wright looking at the picy.not shore about the 900? you could be on the money(sounds good to me anyway)

I had a gixer of that vintage and you would be wright looking at the picy.not shore about the 900? you could be on the money(sounds good to me anyway)

Yep ZX750E1 I got this one sitting in the spare room, waiting for a bit more attention.This shot is from when I was living in Maroochydore, a coupla years ago.
    Uprated turbo, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, compressor bypass valve, variable boost control, single pipe into a Gonzos turbo muffler, actually makes the damned thing louder!! Just wish the gearbox would stay in third! Has anyone got bits for this baby? A gearbox is all it needs

Yep ZX750E1 I got this one sitting in the spare room, waiting for a bit more attention.This shot is from when I was living in Maroochydore, a coupla years ago.
    Uprated turbo, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, compressor bypass valve, variable boost control, single pipe into a Gonzos turbo muffler, actually makes the damned thing louder!! Just wish the gearbox would stay in third! Has anyone got bits for this baby? A gearbox is all it needs

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    i have no parts but would put ur parts on my bike lol
    i have the non turbo model

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    i have no parts but would put ur parts on my bike lol
    i have the non turbo model

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    mate of mine wants one for engine parts, any interested parties lemme know (not the non turbomodel, engine is quite different apparently)

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    mate of mine wants one for engine parts, any interested parties lemme know (not the non turbomodel, engine is quite different apparently)

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    there is a motor on ebay and the wreckers at warick farm have some there

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    there is a motor on ebay and the wreckers at warick farm have some there

Nate, Thanks for the ebay tip, I'll go have a look. I got a gearbox sent from England to replace the damaged one, but never having split the cases on this bike , I'm a bit reluctant to start. Another motor would suit me better, this one has done 75k already, still goes great, but I'm sure changing the gearbox is not all I'll have to do, a new camchain, a valvejob, at least new rings, gaskets. It will all add up to maybe being smarter/cheaper to just change the engine for now.Could you give me the number of Warwick Farm wreckers mate?

Nate, Thanks for the ebay tip, I'll go have a look. I got a gearbox sent from England to replace the damaged one, but never having split the cases on this bike , I'm a bit reluctant to start. Another motor would suit me better, this one has done 75k already, still goes great, but I'm sure changing the gearbox is not all I'll have to do, a new camchain, a valvejob, at least new rings, gaskets. It will all add up to maybe being smarter/cheaper to just change the engine for now.Could you give me the number of Warwick Farm wreckers mate?

things have never been so dull since you left Maroochy Benzine.

things have never been so dull since you left Maroochy Benzine.

Yeah life's so thrilling with all my machinery fallin apart at the seams. If I didn't get out of Queensland when I did, I wouldn't even have a license to ride my busted ass bikes.[V]
    Cops at Maroochy are red hot,they had me pinned down at 12 points in no time so I left my bike [turbo] home one day, grabbed the pushy to go to the shop instead, and the filth booked me for riding[at about 2k's an hour mind you]without an approved safety helmet. FUCK!!!!!! that was it, you can stick that up your[:0]....
    At least here in the "friendly NT" you can go out on the highway and let fly, without being arrested.AND there's no fucken points system ..yet

Yeah life's so thrilling with all my machinery fallin apart at the seams. If I didn't get out of Queensland when I did, I wouldn't even have a license to ride my busted ass bikes.[V]
    Cops at Maroochy are red hot,they had me pinned down at 12 points in no time so I left my bike [turbo] home one day, grabbed the pushy to go to the shop instead, and the filth booked me for riding[at about 2k's an hour mind you]without an approved safety helmet. FUCK!!!!!! that was it, you can stick that up your[:0]....
    At least here in the "friendly NT" you can go out on the highway and let fly, without being arrested.AND there's no fucken points system ..yet

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast