Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: innocent

Blog Entries
    Don't want to stir shit and I haven't been following the news cause I'm a hermit with my work, but I'm on the coast, I know someone who knows her family and is the same age and does the same work as her, and she knows the family is renowned for it's dope dealing, especially the brother, and not only that we only hear what the media wants us to. Don't get me wrong - even if she was guilty, 20 years is fucking ridiculous.

know her bro 2 mate,but i know it wasn't her stash,she aint that dum. my friend shared flat with er n i met er a few times at tugun pub.as a smoker ya just know these things ay.hard 1 2 call but i still rekon she's been dun over.tried to delete my topics but the trash can has disapered.whot th???

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    sounds harsh but anyone travelling to another country is putting their welfare in the hands and legal system of that country. whether she did it or not, we would not like some other country telling us who to prosecute and who to let go. we only have opinions on this case because the media has had a field day giving it heaps of exposure. no one thinks about the other australians who are in similiar trouble all over the world. why havent we heard about them. the people who are in detention are there because they tried to enter australia illegally.if they were able to be here legally they would not try to sneak in. therefore there is a reason we dont want them in the country. whether it be drug related, murder, or suspected terrorists. detention centres are protecting australians from the forieners we dont want.

Weekend Warrior
    i have to agree,in regard to the fact she may have been involved in dope dealing domestically yes,internationally definately not,the facts speak for themselves.dope here worth $40000 is worth $40 there.does`nt take a genius to work out you don`t turn a dollar like that.also i don`t like to speculate but i have some inside info from my security buddy at sydney airport.can`t say anything yet other than to say he is site security co-ordinator for FBIS protective services and it is he who is responsible for baggage screening.i worked for them up until 3 weeks ago and my brother still does just at a different site.......stay tuned while i verify the facts first.i have a story but don`t know how much is true if any.[:0]

2 much info Dino,careful mate,ya dont wanna incriminate yaself. er sister is a smokka so it maybe a case of supply only.lets just wait till media pulls it sugly head in.appeal has begun so she might be in 4 deth yet.then we can buy er bak.Mad Ron(the fone terorist)has registerd her as a business already,now he's a compassionate millionaire,fukin taliban supporter more like it

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace

Victa has just released a new lawnmower named the Schapelle.hold 4.2kgs of grass an is good 4 twenty years.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12