Thread: Two wheel disorder

Gix11

Two wheel disorder

I was just looking at some of your rides and started wishing I had my bike sorted at last but then realised how much of a shit fight is was trying to get across the garage, then it suddenly hit me that I have some kind of two wheel fetish! Does anbody elses garage look like a bike shop exploded in it?

Apologies for the shite shot, the only digital camera in the house runs on coal.

....and yes, that is Ozkats old bike on the right and yes, that is a mini bike which gave me New Years Day gravel rash - alcohol, lads and a wheelie contest do not mix, suprised it (or indeed myself) still work.

Weekend Warrior
    Yeah mine looks like that just with more bikes.

Blog Entries
    Ah good. I feel better now. Hopefully a picture will be on here soon so back-up this claim Ash? I'd love to see it....

Weekend Warrior
    At the moment there's only 3 in my garage, the 7/11, the mighty Veets (VTR2Fiddy stunt/trackbike hahaahah!) and the girlfriends Gixer 600...

In my old place we had a few at one stage... 7/11, Veets, Gixer 600, Gixer Thou, GSXF1100 Powerscreen, KLE500, and last but not least, a ZFiddyJ!!!

Next addition to my garage? A 7/11 stunt bike...