Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Streetfighter parts

Pizza delivery boy/girl

Streetfighter parts

So now i have caused the correct amount of anarchy in line with the rest of this forum and had the usual responses LOL!

Where do you lot buy your fighter parts from? Are there some good manufacturers/suppliers in Oz? Or is it just small companies bringing stuff in?

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    maybe it would be a good idea to contact admin before trying to sell your shit mate ...

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Holy crap, im NOT trying to sell anything. I have asked who you lot buy stuff from.

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    thats not what i have read in other topics mate .....it will make things alot easier for ya trust me

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Murray Bridge, South Australia, Australia.
    It's true BANDITROD, he has no intention to sell anything to people on the other side of the world, let alone in low numbers.
    He's here to see what we think of items that he sells by the thousands to other people...Wait, I'm confused[?]

And Jonesy5000 I buy wherever I can get a bargain. Usually that means not buying from Australia!
    And what we don't buy, we make...that's what us "streetfighter people" are all about

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    "And what we don't buy, we make...that's what us "streetfighter people" are all about"
    Dont forget that its all shit products that are being bought and made cause we love that shit

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Latheboy, thats great that you make stuff, somethings are impossible to make without large factories though, like lights that conform to AUS and worldwide lighting regulations as Kaosaki pointed out no one making stuff in their shed would spend $4000 having stuff tested so is open to getting pulled by the authorities. There is only so much you can make at home. Aluminium housed lights with stainles machined fronts and e-marked lenses are not something that can ever be made in a shed in a garden.

I have been a buyer for over a decade, i have seen alot of custom bikes and alot of fighters, many are totally shocking but occasionally a good one comes along. If you on a budget then do what you can and to your taste, but somethings have to be bought for legal and quality reasons.

All i asked was if there are any dealers in AUS that are reputable so i can show them these lights to see if they want to buy them, i asked the people i thought would know, turns out most of them have huge chips on there shoulders

ASF Depleted Uranium Member Large's Avatar
    Steve,

I've replied in the other thread, but I'll try to clear a few things up here.

If you turn up unknown and unnanounced in a forum where many of the members know each other personally through rides and meets, and claim that "most streetfighters are willing to buy shit" or "buy old fashoined lights because they don't know better" (quoted for context -not accuracy)...and it's obvious that you are here to sell stuff (I haven't seen your bike yet)...be prepared to be flamed.

And just cause a few guys have had a go at you, it doesn't mean that "most of them have huge chips on there(sic) shoulders"

Over the years, we've seen a few dodgy dealers come and go. So how about, if you're genuine, you go to the trouble (if you could be bothered) and send a pair of these lights to Si (the webmaster of these forums) or me (I'll get them checked by a very reputable custom builder) and we'll go from there. We will send your lights back or give them away as the monthly member prize if they make the grade.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    trade price per unit please.

PM if you wish.

cheers.joe.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    quote:Originally posted by crazymofo

PM if you wish.

cheers.joe.
    What is the name of your company? Website etc.

Ta! Ste

Weekend Warrior
    quote:Originally posted by jonesy5000

PM if you wish.

cheers.joe.

Ta! Ste
    Whats yours and I'll Tell you mine[?]

Weekend Warrior
    What's going on in here?

Hey Mods, can we get a top secret thread going???
    With anonymous posts, so we can post the stuff we want to say, withough fear of anyone finding out... i.e. who we work for, and why we're acting like total dicks, trying to get free info out of people, while simultaneously treating them like retards?[}][)][]

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    OOO! Free info, how special.

Bloke with a smaller stick
    quote:Hi everyone...my name is Steve. I am an importer/seller of custom motorcycle parts. I try to find suitable businesses for the parts made by companies I represent.
    I have searched the internet and found a few custom bike builders in Australia and thought I would join this forum to get some feedback on the products.
    I would like your opinions on these light units...I can supply full tech data in regards to light patterns/cut off on request. These are the results of the product being independently tested.
    In my opinion these are far superior to many many of the other custom lights on the market but I will let you decide for yourselves.
    Easy really.....would have got a lot more respect here mate....
    Jesus died for his own sins...NOT MINE !

But that would have been too easy Sharky

PM if you wish.

cheers.joe.

Ta! Ste
    Salter Engineering.
    +61 0433 571 482
    custom motorcycle engineering and fabrication.

no website yet, but since when do you need one of them to trade?

im currently designing a new headlight unit.... could use these, i have a line on another supplier wouldnt mind comparing prices and specs, however keep acting like a knob and you'll get nothing.

cheers.joe.

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    ok im stepping out from under the garbo can here, BUT

dude if your looking for feed back on your items, then dip into the pocket like your suppliers would by sending you a sample to inspect/sell what ever and send who ever it would be on here a sample and get the feed back your looking for? im sure they would give the lights back if it wasnt in good gesture on your behalf, but look at it this way, so as far as a power seller/importer/supplier the BIG BOSS here aint asked you for any fee`s as yet to be able to run the forum at FREE will.. who knows, maybe once the right person here has looked at the lights and done the testing they need to, u could just sell more than 10 sets per buy, but in honesty dude, i think just do a forum group buy and if u sell 5 thats good, but if u sold 15 thats great.. id rather sell 5 than none and have to go threw all this saga over nothing in the end..

no good asking me as i dont really know anyone here, but get your self in with the right guys here who are in the know and there word is there bond and you will find selling a stray part with the backing of these guys will do you a whole lot of good ok.. but not selling the items in lots of ten unless you do wholesale prices as bulk & trade pricing for individual sales? maybe someone here can assist you with who to talk to or send a sample for them to test etc??

G/L with the sale & i like the look of the lights and brackets, but
    i ride supermoto so what would i know..

[]

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    I ride a KTM 690SM, what you doing on here?

Pizza delivery boy/girl

PM if you wish.

cheers.joe.

Ta! Ste
    Salter Engineering.
    +61 0433 571 482
    custom motorcycle engineering and fabrication.

no website yet, but since when do you need one of them to trade?

im currently designing a new headlight unit.... could use these, i have a line on another supplier wouldnt mind comparing prices and specs, however keep acting like a knob and you'll get nothing.

cheers.joe.

Hi Joe,

Goodluck with your new venture, im sure Brad will sort you out with these lights. Ive lost interest, the general concensus is they are too expensive....stick with dommies eh!

Bloke with a smaller stick
    Nah...the general consensus is your a dick.
    Jesus died for his own sins...NOT MINE !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast