Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Beam Pattern For Projectors

ASF Depleted Uranium Member Large's Avatar
    quote:Originally posted by jonesy5000

quote:Originally posted by scotty

quote:Originally posted by oldskool

Brad at bike craft would buy your lights Melb Aus.
    yer prolly. Were been lookin for somat for the mule.....been lookin @ LED's,
    Send a sample ova Jonsey,
    Send a sample to who, that Kaosaki is quite adammant that i am trying to sell these direct but as i stated im looking for people to buy them in the business and i dont know any reputable companies in AUS so i asked you guys in the know.

Kaosaki seems to have an issue with this, like he pointed out he has spent all his posts arguing with me about this, is he a troll just here to cause trouble?
    lol @ troll

Actually he said he's spent half his posts arguing with you, but then detail doesn't seem to be too important to you.

It's obvious you want to sell something. That's fine, if it's a good product at a fair price, but if you start by knocking the blokes (and gals) hereabouts, you'll cop it back in spades and if you start making big claims...be prepared to back them up.

btw- scotty and oldskool were referring to Brad from Bikecraft (a recognised builder of custom bikes in Australia)-
    http://www.bikecraft.net.au/

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Excellant, there's a start finally! I will contact him. All claims are backed up in the photos and the quality of the parts is undisputable

Bloke with a smaller stick
    sure google and yellow pages would have done the same...

Obviously you will make money out of this one way or another...wages, commisions whatever..we just ask you show a bit of respect and don't try to bullshit us.
    Jesus died for his own sins...NOT MINE !

ASF Standard Full Member Redmohawk's Avatar
    Sorry jonesy but I'm a small business owner that only started a few years ago and I have delt with a few importers over the years and all have been very profesional, if any of the guys I had delt with had used this approch with anything I had to deal with (stumbling around in the dark of a forum with insuficient info on an item your obviously trying to move here in Aus) I would go find another importer lol or go right to the manufacture if I had to just to avoid you.

The importers I have delt with if you asked them for specs etc you got a fax or email withing the day of everything you want to know (in this case true beam spread on reference grid with globe that is legal for e mark as the one you have shown clearly is HID and not legal acording to the manufacturer as I checked with them !) , not some shot from out the back of your shed. If your going to sell something you need to know the product , you bagging one product to make yours look better but not comparing the same thing, your comparing your emarked unit with a hid lamp against a emarked unit with the correct lamp fitted . One is legal the other Deffinitly is not ! And a HID bulb would change the beam spread compleatly making it potentally very dangerous for on coming trafic as well as the rider.

Don't get me wrong the product your trying to flog may be great and bright as, And i wouldnt really care if the beam was al over the shop if it was really bright as you clame as I'd just use it as a high beam anyway, but if your here for coments on your product well I still can't compare it to anything as you havent given us anything we can use as a reference point except your word. And you lack of professionalism as I pointed out earlyer degrades my opinion of your product.

ASF Premium Full Member fimpBIKES's Avatar
    so who exactly is your employer jonesy?
    why is it such a big secret?

i buy stuff of ebay, and personally dont give a crap about the standards as long as the output is good
    i would expect this sort of picture if you lights have been tested properly (this is from Hella, a reputable company available through most auto shops in Australia)

but i dont know why you bother
    we have found the people YOU buy them from and i dont see how you could possible do us a better wholesale deal then they could[?]
    Rev the fucker!!!!!

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Thanks, i have the info i need. Im nothing to do with motorcycle parts thankgod is these are the customers they have to deal with.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace

Thanks, i have the info i need. Im nothing to do with motorcycle parts thankgod is these are the customers they have to deal with.
    A second swipe at your potential customer base?! You really are a tool mate!

You might not sell directly to us, but if we don't buy your product from the local store, then they're not going to be ordering much from you are they?

Like it or not, your own conduct here has sunk any potential you had to move your product. Would you rather we'd all blown smoke up your ass? I'll bet you would...

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    No mate, just been reasonable! Stick with your dommies, you all know how good they are (yeh right). General consensus is the lights are too expensive so ive lost interest!

...General consensus is the lights are too expensive so ive lost interest!
    That's 'cos we like cheap shit - I thought you'd already worked that out??

Oh, and you're a knob, too.

so...

Any news on actually getting these lights from someone who isn't a selfimportant wanker? cause i think they look great

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Yeah one of your forum friends is sourcing them direct apparently, ha ha!! So expect a container load landing on the forum door anytime soon, NOT !

NOT !
    Ahh 1992, what a great year.

There's a forum door? How do I find this 'Door'?
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

ASF Premium Full Member fimpBIKES's Avatar
    probably the "back door" knowing this place....
    Rev the fucker!!!!!

ASF Premium Full Member
    For someoene who doesn't like us much, he seems to keep a close eye on the forum..
    more titanium than my bike

Weekend Warrior
    He's probably a bit jelous and wants to emigrate.

ASF Standard Full Member Redmohawk's Avatar
    He'd be the one poping in through the back door.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    quote:Originally posted by hooligan

For someoene who doesn't like us much, he seems to keep a close eye on the forum..
    Yeah i do, its funny the shit you lot talk. Ive never read so much crap about building bikes. Comedy gold! Then again some of the shit your buying im not surprised.

quote:Yeah i do, its funny the shit you lot talk.
    We'll take that as a compliment seeing as it's coming from such an expert in bullshit as yourself.
    Jesus died for his own sins...NOT MINE !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast