Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone seen these before - Alloy Projector Lights

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    In UK working for a German wholesaler, doesnt take sherlock holmes to work that one out for fucks sake!

ASF Premium Full Member fimpBIKES's Avatar
    fuck off
    Rev the fucker!!!!!

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    quote:Originally posted by fimpBIKES
    ps- kaosaki for newbie of the month!!!!
    no way fimp my vote goes to jonesy and with comments like "In UK working for a German wholesaler, doesnt take sherlock holmes to work that one out for fucks sake!" trying to win us all over come on who can argue with me lol go kaosaki ur like a fucken pitbull going straight for the jugular
    and for mr jonesy the rest of us have followed protocol and introduced ourselves and then bought or sold gear (as I'm sure you have read in nearly every start to every segment here) if you don't do this then you get hammered with comments as you have since found out play by the rules and the big kids won't pick on you mate

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Ha Ha, big kids! Sounds about right.

Weekend Warrior
    quote:Originally posted by jonesy5000

Lighting shots on new thread Your right why bother with 10, waste of time especially having to send them half way round the world.[
    jonesy5000 your a fucking cock, for a salesman your fucking awesome Not. If you worked for me you would be sacked. Sorry my 2 cents worth

Jonesy seems to have revved up afew people here.
    He,as a salesman,has obviously fucked this up royally.
    The light he was originally showing,are probably quite good.
    They are multifunctional,can be mounted in many ways(alittle like jonesys mum)and used on cars,bikes,whatever.
    Im sure it wont be long before a buyer for Supercheap/Autobarn spots them,and puts them on the shelf for $49.95,plus $9.95 for various mouting options??

quote:Originally posted by Kaosaki

I've emailed them to see what their price is. .
    Let us know how you go mate

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Murray Bridge, South Australia, Australia.
    quote:Originally posted by mitch500

They got back to me today. Prices quoted are for min order of 100 pieces, not 100 pairs. Price is also FOB (Free on Board) Taiwan, effectively meaning freight,insurance etc are the responsibility of the buyer.

*For the lights in Jonesy's first post in the 5th picture no.1 the cost is US$31.88 per/light (not pair) for either a H1 hi or low.

*For the same light but in HID the cost goes up to US$54.88 per light.

*For the same light but in Bi-Xenon HID the cost goes up to US$70 per light.

In the documents they sent me there are also two pictures showing light pattern of both hi and low. In my opinion they are very poor.
    If anyone wants a copy of the documents let send me your email address.

Post up the pics Kaosaki.
    The lights might be crap,and not suitable for me,living in a rural area,but for the guys that don't leave metro areas very often,probably don't need great lighting,as the streets are fairly well lit anyway.

Weekend Warrior

quote:Originally posted by mitch500

They got back to me today. Prices quoted are for min order of 100 pieces, not 100 pairs. Price is also FOB (Free on Board) Taiwan, effectively meaning freight,insurance etc are the responsibility of the buyer.

*For the lights in Jonesy's first post in the 5th picture no.1 the cost is US$31.88 per/light (not pair) for either a H1 hi or low.

*For the same light but in HID the cost goes up to US$54.88 per light.

*For the same light but in Bi-Xenon HID the cost goes up to US$70 per light.

In the documents they sent me there are also two pictures showing light pattern of both hi and low. In my opinion they are very poor.
    If anyone wants a copy of the documents let send me your email address.
    Nice work

ROLF.. I fkn love this Jonesy guy, hang in there mate. It's just like a fart in an elevator that everyone takes turns complaining about the smell but no fkr wants to open the door and get rid of it..

Ha.. fkn gold.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Murray Bridge, South Australia, Australia.

Yeah in my opinion that light pattern is horrendous. There are so many bright/dark patches throughout the pattern. Those pictures look the same as the output from my $55 projectors I got off ebay.
    The cut off is somewhat acceptable, BUT the 'step' is on the wrong side and is almost non existent.

Bloke with a smaller stick
    Wonder if the salesman of the decade will comment now we have all the evidence..
    Jesus died for his own sins...NOT MINE !

Weekend Warrior
    Briz, or where ever fate takes me. Australia.
    if someone doesn`t like these lights then don`t respond, it`s like if your watching shit on tv ,if you don`t like it, you turn it off, personally, i`ve got my bandit projectors which i`ve pulled apart and modified the blinds through alot of experimentation to get the beam i want, and without pissing off other drivers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123