Thread: honda no more

RevHead

honda no more

went for a ride about a dozen of us today from macksville port mac to wauhope,to gingers creek ,then to walcha,,so if i spelt it wrong,,550 k round trip,

anyway a mate of mine had a low speed off on his 99 zx9 kawa ,you know tupperware torn off ,hes fine ,,so a few of us decided we better get to the nearest pub ,for his bike wasleaking coolant,,,wel to say about ten ks down the road this fella on thisred cbr1000 blade came round the 4 of us like we were riding vespas,,lol;
    with in 2 minutes of that we neared a heap of other riders wwaving us to stop and this picture will tell the story ,,
    oh the RIDER is fine he went under the guard rail flew 3 metres over a barbed wire fence ,landed on his head ,then walked back to his bike smiling,,fuck off,,,lol

guard rail one HONDA ZERO

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    Fuck, If that is what happened he's a fucking lucky boy.

Weekend Warrior
    He was lucky. How was the Oxley Pete? I will be up there next weekend

RevHead
    it was ,the oxley ,just be careful ,a lot of Diesel down ,also shit loads of gravel holes in the road ,and heaps of road works

ASF Premium Full Member El_Hefty's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    stretched out chopper onda.... was a lucky lad thats for sure
    I can handle pain until it hurts.

ASF Premium Full Member fimpBIKES's Avatar
    very lucky escape, i'd be happy to walk away from that wreck too!
    Rev the fucker!!!!!

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace

Fuck he hit hard enough to snap the forks! I've bounced of guard rails before never wanted to try going under one and I broke a few bones in my foot and ruptured my eardrum when I subsequently rode the bike down the road on my head. But snapped forks? Never.

One lucky bugger. No point him buying a lotto ticket ever I think all his luck was just used up in one fell swoop.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    That road makes a lot of wrecks, great fucking ride but. Josh wrote off his 600 up there a couple of years ago and another mate is still recovering from almost tearing his leg off near Mt Seaview after hitting a 4WD on his DR650. Watch the new stuff where there are no center lines the cars tend to think that means they can have all the road. Long Flat run must be getting pretty close too ???

RevHead
    almost all the cars on sunday were on the wrong side of the road ;wankers,