Thread: NFR in Rapid

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Great write up Jim

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    thanks guys

Bloke with a smaller stick Weaselman's Avatar
    quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

Awesome work, Jim.

Super write up (all but the Blue Mountains? stuff, oh and the "obligatory Bandit" crack...) and great photos.

All of which was good to read a few pages prior to that little cockroach having his monthly bleed about ASF and the streetfighter scene in general.
    I thought he was having another go at ASF

What did it say? Couldnt b arsed buyin the mag jst to read that... especially now that I'v read the NFR write up on here too!

Bloke with a smaller stick

Jesus died for his own sins...NOT MINE !

Blog Entries
    So don't we help people new to the scene?? I feel i've gained a wealth of knowledge from you blokes, and I hope I have done the same to some newbies...

Why would someone ring and say hey I like streetfighters but I dont want one?
    If your scared off by some "Internet Heroes" have a teaspoon of concrete and harden the fuck up, build that bike no matter what anyone says...

My 4 Cents...

+ =

WOW! Looks like u lads should be ashamed of urselves! Fuckin wanna-be internet heroes! LOL
    Oh by the way... where's ur streetfighter Stu? Such a whiny bitch!

Bloke with a smaller stick Weaselman's Avatar
    ROFL Gold cruise!

Bloke with a smaller stick rod185651's Avatar
    LOL you're a funny cunt Dan

Sounds like he's suggesting we should be more like the guys and girls on this forum.

http://www.netrider.net.au/

ASF Gold Full Member
    Thanks Jim! I'm gunna get a "Wheelie King" t shirt, coz that'll impress the ladies!![^][B)]
    If I had a dollar for every time I thought about you, I'd start thinking about you

i might be an internet hero but at least i know who che guevara is.
    who the fuck refers to him as chef?

Weekend Warrior
    Been diggin' through archives... apparently Che had a Swedish cousin!

ASF Premium Full Member El_Hefty's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ive never read a more negative whiney column in any magazine ever. Why the editor would pesist letting such tardy crap be published is beyond me.

It does more damage for the 'streetfighter scene' than any internet hero could ever try to do.

P.S whatch out Stu i might type in bold to fuck you over
    I can handle pain until it hurts.

quote:Originally posted by little_large

ive never read a more negative whiney column in any magazine ever.
    sour grapes much? [V]

the guys that came here wanting to build a streetfighter and didnt like the joint are probably the same guys like the dick with the ebay million $ TL or whatever it was that copped a rimming from all on here.

who the fuck stops doing something because someone said something on the internets?
    me thinks maybe stu has been smoking some wacky tabbacy.

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    Just read the column...WTF! Is he serious! Internet Heros???, does this guy even get out for a ride with the fella's on the weekend or is he too busy with his head up his own ass??

quote:Originally posted by Gitzy

So don't we help people new to the scene?? I feel i've gained a wealth of knowledge from you blokes, and I hope I have done the same to some newbies...

Why would someone ring and say hey I like streetfighters but I dont want one?
    If your scared off by some "Internet Heroes" have a teaspoon of concrete and harden the fuck up, build that bike no matter what anyone says...

My 4 Cents...

I've gained great knowledge of what a ranga pussy looks like again. It's been 10 years since my last range

Nah, he's too busy dressing his wife in high heels, fishnets, shot, short skirt and titty top and parading her around events trying to attract a few extra dollars..... having said that, after seeing his wife in said short skirt I think she has bigger balls than he has[B)]

I have been on this site for a couple of years now, bought and sold parts / bike on this site, been called a Greek/French .... And in the meantime made some good friends and gotten some great advice. Sure, people get picked on once in a while, but come on this is just childish now. His column hasn't ever really been about streetfighters, always a bit of a rant, but this is just ridiculous.

i only met Stu one time. At AFR09. And after the way he treated people who were there volunteering (while he was only there to try and make money) was just crap. After he didn't make money from the event, he suddenly went anti ASF. So what he's saying is that unless he can get money off us, he's going to have a rant about us?!?!?!?!?

Dude, u seriously have something wrong with u. And if anyone actually ever called him to cry about getting picked on, on this forum, fuck, I guess u deserve it after all u whinny little bitch..........

ASF Standard Full Member Redmohawk's Avatar
    Well I'm a newbie to this site and streetfighters in general, met up with a few wierdos at the superbikes at the start of the year and they said "We're all from ASF" told me about this mad as site etc etc.

I joined up and have found helpfull people chatting n having fun, I feel a bit pissed off (I havent had the ranting mad asshole like treatment all newbies get) that it seems the artical infers happens here all the time! PS the photos in one particular thread have been very nice , though some a little scary!

As far as I'm concerned the group here is great and people slagging AFR off like in the artical need a good kick in the balls!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast