Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 03.03.10. - Zombie Holocaust

Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia
    quote:Originally posted by HOS

I mean historicaly the Brits have been a right load of spectacular nutters ?

The Royal family ? Raving Prince Phil is the latest in a very long line of raving nutters ?
    Wonder which one of the Prince`s will carry on the tradition ?

I do`nt wanna take anything away from the Ruskies, another great nation of nutters [8D] Fukkin barking mate !!
    i reckon that because of people go mad in a crowded space, meaning ur small island/s?/ Hos once ur in oz and ur disturbed friends will leave ur head and go walk about in the outback, scaring tourists

btw what about russian nutters, considering the fact ive been the first and only russian u'v ever talked to? []

quote:Originally posted by 336LJ

quote:Originally posted by Surt

quote:Originally posted by 336LJ

I'm that fucked in the head and I DON'T do drugs.. what if I AM ZOMBIE JEBUZ?!
    ask ur mates to tie u up and leave in the sun Luke if u get tanned then ur not if u get scorched... then sorry
    is that what all that bright shit outside is? 3 yrs + of night shift - I'm suprised I don't spontaneously combust when I switch the tv on or open the fridge!
    do u think Luke that copper bit u while sucking? though a jebuz zombie u r, but u got urself the indulgence from our pope Gix XXI, so u wont be hurt on the jebuz zombies' night of the long knives, 3.3.10., just stick up the asf patch on ur door! but i wouldnt envy to non donating zombies' luck!!!

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    quote:Originally posted by Surt

quote:Originally posted by HOS

I mean historicaly the Brits have been a right load of spectacular nutters ?

The Royal family ? Raving Prince Phil is the latest in a very long line of raving nutters ?
    Wonder which one of the Prince`s will carry on the tradition ?

I do`nt wanna take anything away from the Ruskies, another great nation of nutters [8D] Fukkin barking mate !!
    i reckon that because of people go mad in a crowded space, meaning ur small island/s?/ Hos once ur in oz and ur disturbed friends will leave ur head and go walk about in the outback, scaring tourists

btw what about russian nutters, considering the fact ive been the first and only russian u'v ever talked to? []
    Yep you`re the first Ruskie I`ve ever talked to in my life and tbh you sound proper. You could almost be a Brit the way you talk

Spot on with the small island thing

[:I]

fark somethings crooked with my english coz ive always tried to speak like mick dundee [] seppos films i reckon!

three days left!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nneqvG2d8Tk[/youtube]

[}]

TONIGHT...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XyldWHITEo[/youtube]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123