Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BOOOM!!!

Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia
    gooks r actually vietnamese, i new it from "the platoon" or something, my favs by now r chalky for the blacks, chromers and nunga for abos, eurotrash for turks, greeks and others south east europeans, puke for polish-ukranian mix... and kikes! [], also we call seppos as pindos and the word is in [8D]

ASF Depleted Uranium Member Large's Avatar
    quote:Originally posted by Surt

gooks r actually vietnamese, i new it from "the platoon" or something, my favs by now r chalky for the blacks, chromers and nunga for abos, eurotrash for turks, greeks and others south east europeans, puke for polish-ukranian mix... and kikes! [], also we call seppos as pindos and the word is in [8D]
    "Luke the Gook" was a term the Americans gave to the North Koreans a long time before Vietnam

They even named a mountain "Luke the Gooks Castle"-
    http://www.traveljournals.net/explor...ks_castle.html

Weekend Warrior

i of found a great list of a slur, saved in .doc [^] u can find awl nations there, i can pm u mate if u want [8D]
    that would be freakin sweet!!! thanks man! can never run out of cool slurs!

quote:Originally posted by Large

"Luke the Gook" was a term the Americans gave to the North Koreans a long time before Vietnam

They even named a mountain "Luke the Gooks Castle"-
    http://www.traveljournals.net/explor...ks_castle.html

like Muz said, learn sunfin new every day!

quote:Originally posted by thejester650

i of found a great list of a slur, saved in .doc [^] u can find awl nations there, i can pm u mate if u want [8D]
    that would be freakin sweet!!! thanks man! can never run out of cool slurs!
    done mate! returning to the BOOM topic, the yanks r also duke nukem (for A-bombing nagasakis - japs), jews r firewood, gooks r simply napalm [}] wat about russians? found nothing especially offensive - yeah commies, cossacks, just our beloved fellow "pukes" invented a nice name: katsap sounds very jewish btw, no wonder keeping in mind their ghetto neighbours!
    aussies r convicts, well that a historic fact, but also abc: aboriginal bum cleaners [:0] name given by bumps... or boongas [)] thats all just a laughing matter only idiots could take offence i reckon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12