+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    Blog Entries
    Citreon BX 1.9 diesel ?

Weekend Warrior
    quote:Originally posted by Tony Nitrous

I know the guy who built this, I dynod his lads 125cc junior sprintbike at the Bulldog Bash a couple of years ago. He told me he was building this monster machine, I caught up with him again last year when he had it on show at a bike rally last summer. In the flesh the thing is fuckin' incredible. The tank holds enough juice to go around 10 miles, unless you nail it.
    A full blown alky MOPAR motor in a bike frame is mental. I'm hoping to see it on track later this year.

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    Blog Entries

ASF Standard Full Member
    Here's a few of my favourites.

All by the Wizard who calls himself Allan Millyard. Google and you tube him. Bloody Amazing man and my hero.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Some people just have way to much time and money...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Untitled Document

HELP SUPPORT THOSE THAT SUPPORT US - CHECK OUT THESE WEBSITES........

AustraliaHurtle Gear Motorcycle Accessories AustraliaMotorcycle Tyre Warehouse100s of aftermarket parts and accessories for your motorcycle from Rated R Motorcycle Parts
Rapid Bikes Magazine available monthly throughout Australia & New ZealandEvery rider is individual so why not show your bikes individuality with a custom seat or embroided logo on your seat  in a color and design of your choice.Trooper Lus Garage for motorcycle parts, service and much moreWorld Wide Bomber Magazine, Streetfighters from around the world - ONLINE
Visit Face it graphix for all your bike stickers and helmet stickers Visit Dash Designs for all your website and design needs Advertise on ASF and get your business seen by 1000s of visitors every month Advertise on ASF and get your business seen by 1000s of visitors every month