Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TAILS ON.........

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    sorry cutcat its already gone

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    That looks senfuckensational... I take it you will make your own supporting frame to attach plastic to. cant wait to see the finished job.

Jarrod

quote:Originally posted by peshh69

sorry cutcat its already gone
    what did you end up doing with the supporting frame for the old tail? do you still have that?

Jarrod

Now thats what i'm after mate looking
    fooking excellent.

ASF Depleted Uranium Member Large's Avatar
    £ ŒŽ¤¥¦§¨©

coolio

Looking good Peshh[8D]

looks frkn sweet that R6 tail. take measurements of the sub frame you make as im am sure a few people would like to do the R6 tail conversion. by the way did u get it from the wreckers and how much if you dont mind?

yeah m8 making the subframe tomorrow and have just given it a fresh coat of matt black and yeah got it from the wreckers with the undertail for $140 then i bought a tail light for an extra 150 now i just gota sort out the exhaust and i also managed to get myself some braided brake lines front and rear

quote:Originally posted by Gix11

Shift1313, that one you linked to is the Z1 tail piece, it's longer than the Z650 one and more wrapped over as opposed to open like the 650 one.

By the way, being ex-English I know this one: £ = hold the Alt key and type 0163 (I don't have the £ symbol on my keyboard either).
    thanks gix, i just saw that. the z650 was just below it I must have clicked on the wrong one.
    £ <nice, now if i can just remember that

oh yeah and that r6 tail looks sweet on the bike!. Very small compact tail but with alot more curves then a z tail. Thumbs up.

hopefully i should have some more progress pics 2morrow ... ive got a week off work so busy busy on the bike i wana do the swingarm swap am thinkn maybe 04 05 gixxer but am not sure yet

Blog Entries
    That is without doubt the new "Tail to have" - no questions, everyone wants one (including me) and they will be popping up everywhere. Pesh, you're creating a monster mate, 7/12 all the way!

thanx Si ive definately got the bug and just havta keep on doing new stuff to it sorta update the look just gota sort out the pipe and then il be happy any suggestions....???

Blog Entries
    Low slung under the engine. Keep that back clean. Of course you are creating the bike I wanna build right now so, actually, scrap that. I recommend big oversize exhaust stacks like on a truck that sit up above your head.

thats what i was thinkn Si.. underbelly to keep the ass lookin neat cause a pipe out the back would look crap oh and i managed to get a solo seat cover today from the wreckers as a new r6 just came in while i was there SCORED ...... plus i got a seat which is guna be cut down and retrimmed should look the biz tomorrow's the day for subframe building

Weekend Warrior
    That's Really looking sweet. Now that it's painted it "has got to be". The last Pict is where your finally mounting it? Keep posting picts as It's great to see your work.

nah just sat it in place for a pic but will be mounting it 2morrow.. il keep ya posted

[][][]your making a dream bike....are you still going to stunt it?looking farkin awsome....

MATE any more o6 R6 stuff come in ie sub frames and seat unit solo or anything can you please keep my posted mate!

boh. vic wreckers in melb have at least 3 of these bikes in stock with plenty of spares tails tail lights subframes all the way to complete bikes ..... scotty.. for sure il still have fun on it thats what im building it for

looking good, is that what your doing for exhaust? basically same as me just without mufflers. Im sticking baffle cones in the pipes to keep as much ground clearance as possible.

I liked the previous ASS end Pesh , but this is definately the goods , I look forward to seeing you pass me standing on the pegs with the new tail as I think we live near each other

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast