Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ShowyoMoto Headlights..

Blog Entries

ShowyoMoto Headlights..

Canadian Mob Showyomoto, are punching out some of the angriest cool looking headlights i have ever seen.. all prices in canadian dollars and doesn't include shipping..

Headlight Unit Bracket Kit to suit RWU or USD forks.. $89

Blog Entries
    Alien Headlight Unit.. $445

Blog Entries
    Aria Headlight Unit $580

Blog Entries
    Mantha Headlight Unit.. $580

Blog Entries
    Scream Headlight Unit.. $580

Blog Entries
    Iron Headlight Unit.. $389

Blog Entries
    Alien 2 Headlight Unit.. $445

Blog Entries
    Skull Concept Spawn Healdight unit.. $289

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    sick!

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Yeh i'v been following them for a while now! Their work is gr8! Not too cheap tho... Still, when i looked at the Alien unit they wanted nearly $800 for it! So i decided to draw up some sketches n have a guy make one for me... Im still waiting on it, but it should be sweet! N a fraction of the cost!

Yeah love their stuff.. they do some wicked gear.

Blog Entries
    quote:Originally posted by Fight_fan

Yeh i'v been following them for a while now! Their work is gr8! Not too cheap tho... Still, when i looked at the Alien unit they wanted nearly $800 for it! So i decided to draw up some sketches n have a guy make one for me... Im still waiting on it, but it should be sweet! N a fraction of the cost!
    Yeah they are quite pricey, not that i don't want to part with my hard earned to get one, just i dont have much to throw around, so I been having a little go at trying to make something similar with $20 worth of plastecine.. not sure bout mold making of glassing just yet my skill levels are pretty minimal, but you gotta start somewhere..

Yeh I saw that Gitzy! Cool little project! I didnt wanna mess about with fibreglass for the 1st time on something so crucial to my build tho. The guy thats doin it took a mold of one i got off e-bay n is modifying it to suit. Should turn up in carbon fibre! Its taking its sweet time tho!
    This is my old one... I'l b floggin it off as soon as i get it back!

Blog Entries

Yeh I saw that Gitzy! Cool little project! I didnt wanna mess about with fibreglass for the 1st time on something so crucial to my build tho. The guy thats doin it took a mold of one i got off e-bay n is modifying it to suit. Should turn up in carbon fibre! Its taking its sweet time tho!
    This is my old one... I'l b floggin it off as soon as i get it back!
    Ahh nice one.. i'm loving your build thus far.. carbon fibre headlight ooh nice.. will be watching intently..

Cheers mate! She's slowly gettin there! I jst wanna go 4 a ride SO bad tho... Its been off the road 4 about 6 months!
    Cnt wait to see where u get to with the R1! I came super close to buying the same model off a mate when I got the 7/11! They'r a top bike!

Blog Entries

Cheers mate! She's slowly gettin there! I jst wanna go 4 a ride SO bad tho... Its been off the road 4 about 6 months!
    Cnt wait to see where u get to with the R1! I came super close to buying the same model off a mate when I got the 7/11! They'r a top bike!
    Mate i have plans coming coming out of my brain everywhere, but unfortunately the missus just lost her job so build progress will be halted for a while.. the Bandit project has been sitting there for nearly 2 years and now will stop completely with the arrival of the R1.. on the plus side the R1 is more than rideable and has heaps of rego so at least i can take it out for spin..

Yeh mate, I can sympathise... Not long after I started mine, my hours got cut at work so I basically lost all my play money! The thing would b finished by now otherwise!
    Patience is ur friend tho! It'l b worth the wait! Jst dnt cut corners to get something done quickly, u'l regret it in the end n only want to change it again somewhere dwn the track! I think a lot of people have been in the same boat of late!

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    Love the moto headlights and hope to get the alien one for my Blade but yeah, they are expensive. Even more so if you want HID!! Never even thought about using pasticene to make a mould, you have inspired my Gitzy for at least 10 minutes.......who am I kidding, maybe 5...no, thats it. Just going to save my cents. Should have one by 2012.....

Blog Entries
    quote:Originally posted by robmac

Love the moto headlights and hope to get the alien one for my Blade but yeah, they are expensive. Even more so if you want HID!! Never even thought about using pasticene to make a mould, you have inspired my Gitzy for at least 10 minutes.......who am I kidding, maybe 5...no, thats it. Just going to save my cents. Should have one by 2012.....
    Lol yeah i never thought the plasticine route either, but i got the idea of the Showyomoto boys, believe it or not, they made all of the above with plasticine and took it from there.. so i thought i'd give it a shot.. trust me i got over it in about an hour and thought just save your money.. but then picked it up again last night and thought ahh what have i got to lose..

Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia
    make a plasticine mask Gitzy fuck fiberglass! it looks ever so much more evil and mean and u can also change it sometimes to ur new ideas... and when it starts melting down nearby the head lights thatll be a show

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast