I'm thinking about selling my NC29 model CBR400 as I'm not likely to be doing any trackdays for a while (trying to save some money to go overseas and clear a bit of debt). Bought it back in early July to be a trackbike after it had been sitting for a while. Chucked in a new battery, changed the fluids and it fired right up. Fairings are pretty secondhand, and I've pulled the lights and indicators from the front (still have them). I have spent nearly $1k having the front end completely rebuilt by RB Racing (they're pretty big into 400s) with RaceTech springs for my weight (~85kg + gear) and fitting a set of very sticky Pirelli Diablos which only have one trackday under them and are barely worn. Brake pads are good (and I have some spares), as are the chain and sprockets. Basically it's ready to rock as a trackbike, or for probably less than a grand you could fix it up with some eBay fairings and a good service and put it back on the road. You could prep it as a 400cc club racer for pretty cheap as well. Pics are here (These were taken just as I got it so it's a bit filthy, I've cleaned the chain up as well).

Would be looking for ~$2k, bike is located in Newtown.