Thread: VCM CYCLE SEATS

Weekend Warrior

VCM CYCLE SEATS

Hi all, Kevin@VCM a new member on here runs a business called VCM Cycle Seats. He does Custom made one off bike seats and seeing that street fighters are custom made one offs, I thought some of you may be interested He hasn't gottten around to really informing you all of what he does properly because he is fairly new on here and didn't want to just jump in without making nice first!

www.vcmcycleseats.com.au

Here is his official Business Blurb below...but on a personal note, Kevin is a really great guy and has been very helpful to me and my business and I would also like to show my support for him...plus his finished products are very kick ass!! He does quality work and loves to have a chat and would definately like to collaborate with anyone of you that is looking for ways to customise your bike more...

Cheers, Brodes

"VCM Cycle Seats is a small upholstery business based in Carlton, Sydney, NSW. The company deals with vintage, classic and modern motorcycle seat repairs and restorations.

VCM Cycle Seats operate 7 days a week for your convenience. They have a large range of vinyl and leather to choose from.

After spending many years in the motorcycling industry Kevin Mitchell has seen a gap in the market and this is where he can offer his services.

As Kevin says "Every rider is individual so why not show your bikes individuality with a custom embroided logo on your seat or a comfortable sheepskin in a color and design of your choice."

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    As far as im aware Kev's been formally introduced n we'v all had a chance to see his wares! Pretty sure he started his own thread somewhere... Sorry! Not tryin to knock either of ya's but im gettin a good case of DeJaVu right about now!

Blog Entries
    i have said hi and intoduced my self but have not flogged my business on here . but brodie has been an awsome freind and its was so lovely for her to do this , i am going to be advertiseing on here ASAP its just been hectic with work as well but i will get to it ASAP

cheers brodie MWAH

Blog Entries
    How the fook did i miss this, thats a top quality site you have there i reckon sooo, when i get to the seats on the R1 i will definitely give you a call mate.. kudos..

Weekend Warrior
    Hey Kev,

Kudos on the seats.
    Have you ever done a vmax seat?

Blog Entries
    no i have not, but thats not to say i cant do something really nice and trick with your seat

Weekend Warrior
    hey kev, just wondering mate, do you cusion seats as well as cover them. because if you do i'm coming for a visit, i've had a gutful of that piece of shit yamaha call a seat

Blog Entries
    yeah MuZ i can full repad your seat mate i custom make it to suit your needs.i also have GEL inserts as well

Weekend Warrior
    well i live in kogarah so i'm just round the corner but i'm going back to asia for a few months after AFR so when i get back i'll be payin you a visit

Blog Entries
    sweet azz MuZ look foward to meeting ya mate

ASF Gold Full Member
    If you're needing a seat repair, talk to Kev. He did a job for me today and the service was awesome. Price was unbeatable and he's a good bloke as well!
    Very happy with the job and will be using him for any future projects.

Russ
    If I had a dollar for every time I thought about you, I'd start thinking about you

Blog Entries
    Thanks Russ was a pleasure to chat with you and your young bloke .

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    kev mate did you manage to get me a price for me union jack /iron maiden seat

Blog Entries
    many apoligies mate i have been smashed with work . i will email you today mate

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    cheers kev

ASF Premium Full Member fimpBIKES's Avatar
    i've put a thousand or so k's on the new seat from VCM upon the katana

im STOKED, great work mate
    even rode around for a day with annie on the back and its comfy as
    im loving that grippy stuff at the front too, will take some pics today for ya
    Rev the fucker!!!!!

Blog Entries
    glad to here you are loveing the seat mate . was a pleasure to do work for you and any ASF member . you guys have been awesome