Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TOY RUN

Blog Entries
    hey guys i will be at the 29th bikers australia toy run even thogh i wont be rideing i will be attending as i am a member of bikers australia so i hope to meet some of you guys out at the shed sunday morning

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    http://www.livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html
    so then, you coming Aero? anyone else? Me and kezza will be there, wayne and sickboy, Chris from Pilgrim CMC, anyone else?

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace

Gday Wayne,hows it going?i got home just after 2 this arvo and had a farkin shit hot weekend ,it was good catching up with the other SA ASF members(all 3 of them) that made the effort to get to Handorf on sunday ,i heard there was 8000 bikes and over 20000 people come through Handorf on sunday.thanks again Wayne.

[br

It was good going up early and missing the the main run, checking things out and chatting to people before the band came on and made conversation too bloody hard. I think I'd rather they didnt have the band on until about 2pm. We took off pretty early, was feeling a bit crap again, sorry we didn't hang about. Was brilliant to catch up with you guys Ken and Wayne, and Hutch too. cheers

Portsmouth costa del south coast, England
    Good to see some of your ugly faces again (kezza excluded from that comment as I here ozzie women can throw punches a long way like 13000 miles)
    Ere you lot I thought the grass would have been all brown and dusty by now.
    I remember Handorf was a german settlement originally ? nice place to visit and ride too

alf

ken it was good to catch up anytime your down this way, hit me up for a ride, ken yeah the band was TOO FUCKIN LOUD but a good day, me an sickboy came back thru sommertown uradlia it was a good ride. stu good to hear from you mate thought you would be neck high in snow by now..lol

Portsmouth costa del south coast, England
    We had the first snow of winter lastnight not much and it had fucked off by morning, Good for keeping the beer cold as it should be

Rode to bournemouth yesterday a round trip of 104 miles in -3c to + 2c and the sun was shining all day,cold but enjoyable

alf

We've already had a 43 degree day this summer, actually technically it was still spring then, and 39 degrees yesterday, celsius of course. bloody hot Stu.

Im glad i got home monday as it hit 40 on tuesday and 41 here on wednesday[V]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123