Thread: 1969 Tas Keystone

Pizza delivery boy/girl

1969 Tas Keystone

I know it is not quite a fighter but it has no fairing and modded engine and shit. Built this from an ebay frame with a motorised push bike 80cc engine. Push start only, dry clutch so it must be a race bike too. I use this for bottle shop runs along the service road for the train tracks. I have gone down the low side after a tank slap at about 20km/h. Didn't spill me drink but I shook it right up. luchy I couldn't feel much. It does do wheelies if you drop the clutch hard but hard to balance but I am a bit unco when it comes to wheelies.[]

Bloke with a smaller stick
    Awesome bike and sweet race stand.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Weekend Warrior
    probably do more damage to yourself coming off that than a sized bike

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Could put me legs down quick enough due to the tractor seat holding my legs forward and me being a bit drinky drinky. Gravel rash from my wrist to my elbow, up me leg and one wickedly bruised ego. Years since I had taken bark off like that. Thta will learn me for wearing shirt, shorts and thongs. Had a plugger blow out to and had to stroll with one bare foot.

Bloke with a smaller stick
    I sure am glad that all you took out of that experience is that you should have had more clothes on not that you shouldn't have been shitfaced. Fuck I love bikers.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    So when's the turbo go on?

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    After pulling the engine apart and seeing the lack of quality that went into it I was scared enough lowering the deck height, raising the exhaust port and modifying the bottom of the transfer ports to remove a huge step in the flow. Very agricultural engine. I have a nos kit of a mates harley here which may make it on for a weekend pissed up idea but will probably end in tears, just unsure if it will be laughter or pain. I have a 160cc fire breathing victa 2 stroke on the shelf which is ear marked for a go kart. Fuck some of you guys mustn't sleep, hang on its the weekend. Shit I ahte working 7 days straight but I love the 7 days off afterwards. Must take some more photos of me toys. He who dies with the most toys wins. HAHAHAH

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Someone on sleaze bay does nos kits for pocket bikes for about $80 from memory, that would be the business.

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    sik!! looks dangerous haha

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    NOS, definitely NOS... and someone to film the carnage..