Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: SHORTY EXHAUST PIPES

New to Streetfighters
    pimp exhausts....some times may required welding processes...

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    X mas sale.. Now only $150 each, get in fast. PH: 0403290768 pickup sydney or can post anywhere.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Did we ever see any dyno figures for these pipes?

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    I think I remember hearing someone saying gains of 100RWHP+ depending on your bike ofcorse!! the gains were made from blocking the stock exhaust off and then puting this exhaust on

very cheap gains for $150 i say

ps.. the racetek logo polishes of easily if you dont want it.

You're asking for a flame here buddy...

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    quote:Originally posted by itzmatty

I think I remember hearing someone saying gains of 100RWHP+ depending on your bike ofcorse!! the gains were made from blocking the stock exhaust off and then puting this exhaust on

very cheap gains for $150 i say

ps.. the racetek logo polishes of easily if you dont want it.
    You know this COULD have been funny as fuck. But seeing as i offered FREE dyno time and you never took it up, this just makes you sound like a fuckwit salesman.

and there it is...

I thought about buying a pair of those shorty ones when you first put this thread up. Then, when you didn't take up the offer of a free dyno comparison after claiming a power boost. Also having them on eBay at the same or was it a cheaper price (I honestly can't remember)? I thought to myself "Why won't this guy substantiate his claims? And stand behind his product and promises." And why, when it's not costing him anything to advertise here wouldn't he pass on the appropriate discount to at least paying members?
    I would have thought that it was fairly obvious that on here you are dealing with maybe a few people that might just know a little about performance tuning, and will happily pay out for a product that is proven to add performance. Yes, some people will buy it for looks alone, I have no problem with that, sometime looks can cost you power though.
    Then you go and respond to my question (and that is all it was) with an unintelligent, half witted remark, that summed up my concerns with your business practices.
    I know from speaking with some other members that they were keen at first, but after you refusal of dyno time (which was offered to help you out, free of charge) decided that you may be full of shit and not to proceed.
    It short:
    [u]I WON'T BE BUYING ONE OF YOUR CHINESE MADE HUNKS OF SHIT!</u>

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    thanks for the great compliments, much appreciated
    I have sold plenty of these exhausts and everyone seems to be more than happy.
    your more than welcome to come and check them out.
    I cant understand all the hate some people need to cheer up in life.

cheers matt

I think people here are just looking for honesty bud, this isnt Paddies Markets, if you havent got them tested, dont go saying that they are good for an extra 100hp.
    Just say they look the goods but increased performance can't be guaranteed. Thats all...

Weekend Warrior
    Fuck some of you guys don't recognize sarcasm. There wouldn't be anyone on the planet claiming 100hp gain from an exhaust. What about all the people shortening exhausts on here, wether it be stock or after market is more likely for a look, not necessarily a performance thing and then matty gets on here offering cheap good looking pipes and you "A graders" want him to provide dyno charts. It appears that he has sold a few on here and other sites and nobody has engaged the services of a hitman yet.
    Wake up to yourselves.

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    You've missed the point puppet.

If Matt had never said they will increase the power there wouldn't be a problem.

Seeing as he has, us "A graders" would like some proof!

It happens all the time, I offer someone a power run before and after.
    They back out because they are scared of selling a product (or just bought some bling shit) that makes less power than the stock can/air pod/anything else.

I find it sad that most guys who ride are 10 years behind in the performance side of things compared to the car guys.
    And shit like this doesn't help.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    I still recon they would add an extra 5hp, since all you dyno kings and queens are so interested why dont you just buy one and find out??
    their only $150, cheap as chips for a great quality SS muffler. the quality of these is just as good as the uper market brand pipes, and your more than welcome to come and see the quality or ask anyone who has bought 1.

I honestly dont think anyone would have believed my 100HP comment and if they did lol

some people are just so seriouse these days, sorry if I upset anyone

Blog Entries
    I'm a little disappointed you didn't follow up your offer of donating a small cut for each unit sold seeing as I was letting you advertise for free Matt. What's with that?

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    I did transfer some money for the first few sold, since then i think i may have only sold a couple of pipes and the prices their selling for at the moment, I am only asking what I paid for the things. Anyways how much money u after boss? more than happy to fix you up.

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    matty somewhere on here you mention you bring these over and this is where you get them from..

http://gzyinghui.en.alibaba.com/prod...otorcycle.html

they dont cost you $150 per muffler and would be more around the $70-$80 mark owing you. i did also see you offer a donation to the forum PER ITEM and they was a few guys here who posted up pics of there pipes fitted and then theres the others that didnt and it did look like you had a tall order or kept people waiting..

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    That factory is about an hour from where i live in china they've got some pretty good stuff in there . Mufflers over there are cheap as fuk but the main killer is getting them to Australia . Postage cost's u near 3 times what the things worth.

matty, i want a carbon one, how much, where to etc... details please.

cheers.joe.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    quote:Originally posted by Snaffler

matty somewhere on here you mention you bring these over and this is where you get them from..

http://gzyinghui.en.alibaba.com/prod...otorcycle.html

they dont cost you $150 per muffler and would be more around the $70-$80 mark owing you. i did also see you offer a donation to the forum PER ITEM and they was a few guys here who posted up pics of there pipes fitted and then theres the others that didnt and it did look like you had a tall order or kept people waiting..
    hey there, not sure how you worked out what i pay for them, but feel free to start bringing them in if you can get them cheaper, no one is stoping you, could be a good buisness for you

cheers

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    quote:Originally posted by crazymofo

matty, i want a carbon one, how much, where to etc... details please.

cheers.joe.
    Hi there Joe sorry I dont have any carbon mufflers left, their all sold out. maby drop (Snaffler) a PM and see what he can do for you, I think he can get them for the $70-$80 mark.
    cheers matty

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast