Thread: Testing the Limits of Yourself & Your Bike Survey

New to Streetfighters

Testing the Limits of Yourself & Your Bike Survey

Hi,

My name is Catherine and I'm currently looking for people to participate in my research project. This project is part of my Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Psychology degree at Deakin University.

The project follows up a study conducted in 2008, which found that people high in psychological need for control (people who like a lot of control over their lives - if you like, ‘control freaks’!) were generally safer riders. However, we unexpectedly also found that these riders reported more performance of stunts (wheelies and wheel spins).

This study therefore aims to further explore the relationship between safety and stunting. Are those high in need for control seeking to test the limits of themselves and their bikes? Can stunting help you become a safer rider?

We are therefore looking for licenced on-road motorcycle riders, who have ridden within the last 24 months, to complete the confidential questionnaire that makes up this project.

If you're interested in participating, or just want to find out more, then please follow the link below:

http://www.deakin.edu.au/psychology/...orcyclingstudy

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    yeh i filled this out its a pretty cool survey

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    B interesting to see the results...

Then e-mail them to HOS n wait for a reply rant LOL

New to Streetfighters
    Dear participant in the "Psychological Desire for Control, Testing the Limits, and Australian Motorcyclists" study

Thank you for completing our survey on motorcycling behaviour - your time and enthusiasm were very much appreciated.

You can find a summary of the study on the following website: http://www.deakin.edu.au/psychology/...rcyclingstudy/

Cheers,
    Lucy & Catherine

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    be fucked you actually came back thats great work on your behalf catherine

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes